FAIL: First Attempt In Learning

Share your favourites - they are awesome!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FAIL: First Attempt In Learning

Post by victoria » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:47 am

One of my favourite Jesus quotations is:

"...from God's perspective the only mistake we can ever make is when we don't love..."

I love this quotation because it gives me so much courage to try everything in life, knowing that even if I "fail" at something or get something "wrong", it doesn't matter; indeed God loves that we try new experiences and get out of our comfort zone!

The only time I'll have a penalty on my soul is when I don't love.

I have recently started embracing my mistakes and taking more risks.

:)

Pam
Banned

Re: FAIL: First Attempt In Learning

Post by Pam » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:00 am

victoria wrote:One of my favourite Jesus quotations is:

"...from God's perspective the only mistake we can ever make is when we don't love..."

I love this quotation because it gives me so much courage to try everything in life, knowing that even if I "fail" at something or get something "wrong", it doesn't matter; indeed God loves that we try new experiences and get out of our comfort zone!

The only time I'll have a penalty on my soul is when I don't love.

I have recently started embracing my mistakes and taking more risks.

:)
Amen means I gree

Elvira
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: FAIL: First Attempt In Learning

Post by Elvira » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:26 am

Hey Victoria
I know from how frozen I get in making a decision that I am still very afraid of making a mistake, I am seriously looking forward to the day when I work through enough things to be prepared to try more things and take more risks. I am thinking though that while God will always love us through our mistakes (ok only thinking, not feeling that), that our mistakes invariably involve issues of love and if we are not humble to that we will keep on making the same mistakes in one form or another.