Something mary said...

Share your favourites - they are awesome!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Darragh
Muted

Something mary said...

Post by Darragh » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:03 pm

There as a group presentation and the microphone wasn't working that moment for jesus. Jesus said something along the lines of "I'm dead here" referring to the microphone. Once it was working again mary said "now your resurected!". There was an anxious laugh around the group. I didn't see jesus's expression as I was listening to the audio of the group sessions. I'll never forget that as it reminds me we are are allowed to have fun. I only forget which recording it was!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable