Question about AJ and Mary

They're the one for me!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cari M
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Question about AJ and Mary

Post by Cari M » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:37 am

Good day, AJ and Mary!

Just going over some things, I was just wondering something. I haven't watched all of your talks yet, so maybe I just haven't heard the answer yet or don't remember hearing it (which is probably more like it).

Since you both were at one with God previously before you made the decision to come back, doesn't that mean that you both would have already dealt with all of your emotions about your first century relationship and what happened to the both of you in the first century?

If your souls retained everything that happened before this incarnation shouldn't the issues that you have to work through and heal from now be from what happened to you this time around?

I don't remember what sphere you both were in when you decided to reincarnate, maybe the 22nd. Since that is the case then why would you have to deal with your 1st century emotions all over again?

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I still have a lot to learn and trying to understand all of this.

Have a great day and safe travels!

Cari

PS-If anyone knows of one of the videos that would answer this question as well, I would appreciate if you would please consider posting it. Maybe that would help to answer my question as well as it seems that eventually I come across most of my answers so far in the videos. :)
My name is Cari.

Amena
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Question about AJ and Mary

Post by Amena » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:43 am

Hi Cari,

AJ and Mary have uploaded some new material about Reincarnation that should answer your questions. They have talked about this quite a bit in other videos but I can't remember them off the top of my head. If you go to their youtube page and search with in their channel "Reincarnation" you wull find a list of them. Here are some:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aValNp9ADko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfncgBVeap4

From what I understand, when you reincarnate, you past memories attach themselves to the injuries you acquire from your new parents in your second incarnation.