A guilty conscious

Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MikeCollier
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A guilty conscious

Post by MikeCollier » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:37 am

The pains of having a guilty conscious seem to be one of the mechanisms of the Law of Compensation for me. This pain drives me into regret, then grief and repentance.
Jesus says the Law of Compensation acts immediately upon the soul, so if it takes me awhile sometimes to realize my error, the feelings of guilt await me, having been placed in my soul at the moment of the error. Not unlike setting a landmine for myself, only to stumble across it at a later date..I guess I will have a few of those to discover at some point, especially as my memories of this life fully return to me in my progression.
Sounds like it takes many years to undo all the errors, even for a rapidly advancing soul, here or in the afterlife.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable