I had some clear feelings and parts that I have no idea about, like WHY they are choosing to act as they are. I got a few feelings on some of it but wasn't 'sure' with every interaction.
1. Thanks MM for writing up the strike for Patricia. I had begun with what I could see, which was how she contradicted herself, but I didn't feel clear about the underlying addiction and issues going on, so it was great to read your response. I also felt that she got condescending in the post towards the feminine side of the soul not being logical?. Anyway thanks and for clarifying the water thing giving your real opinions on that too
I did feel Tara had stuff going on too, but I felt that Patricia's frustration at her was not warranted towards her. And as you point out Mary and Nicky did also to me, that Patricia began the thread and she had set herself up as an expert which was bound to attract questions.
2. Nicky, thanks for locking the thread with Maureen and Rita R. I realised I ought to have done that when I woke up saw you had done it and Majorie had jumped in backing up Rita.
3. My feelings between Maureen and Rita are that there is a lot of anger from Rita towards Maureen for 'suggesting' things she doesn't like or want to see within herself. I feel looking at her threads that as long as you 'agree' with her everything is 'okay' when you don't she gets a bit nasty. I felt that Rita got really nasty actually, suggesting that Maureen is like her husband - psychologically and emotionally abusive - and I feel that there are a lot of things she is saying that are actually untrue and off. Like she say's that she is 'facing a fear of attack' when she is the one who feels attacking. Also she tries to twist her words to make out she is the one receiving the unloving treatment and that it is maureen fault.
Interesting that Majorie backed Rita R up which could be about her fear of the likes of Rita so she is jumping in to defend her, or because she actually agrees too? or due to spirits using her to help attack Maureen? I don't feel clear on this.
I feel that Maureen attracts this type of woman, and as Lena said it has happened before and due to knowing this I wondered if this was a similar attraction, particularly with others jumping in and supporting the attacker rather than feeling how sad she feels about it (similar to myself here, gets defensive rather than grieving).
What I notice for Maureen is that she feels 'hurt' and goes and defends herself and gets angry at being attacked. Some of what she shares is really interesting and some I felt that when Lena said it that she could be oversharing as her posts are really long and sometimes a bit overwhelming to read through. I also feel this feeling of wanting to 'help' others and really tries to make them understand. I notice also that she notices that it is off and she needs to head off and feel about it, but she is pulled back into defending herself when again attacked.
It saddened me that they all are attacking each other and it feels really horrible.
4. I noticed stuff going on with Matt Mondragon and Rita R also, how she claims that she 'started the Divine Love party 18 years ago before she even knew about Jesus and Mary' which I feel is a bit arrogant suggesting she is somehow far more spiritually developed than others? might be off on that. I feel she is condescending to her son and I also wonder if she has set up an emotionally incestuous relationship with him due to what she has shared about her former husband and son?.
link to Matt and Rita interaction
5. I find Cari harder as I feel she is totally in facade, sometimes I feel some annoyance from her when feedback is given she doesn't like but she really wants to appear 'nice' and 'grateful'. I don't feel she really wanted all Maureen's feedback very much, and likes the discussions where it is far more addictive and everything is 'nice'.
6. Emily: I feel she is more coherent in this email, I feel she is more honest that she doesn't like the feedback and she is resistive & rebellious, but wants to justify it and I feel feels that I am 'just like her mum', which is a way I feel of trying to get me to not be as honest with her and I can identify some manipulation in it with my personal injury set at this time (my feelings coming in here). I don't think she is thankful for what was raised for her, she is okay with what was raised for Maxine. I was relieved to feel her being a bit more truthful re the rebellion and anger rather than totally overcloaked.
7. Jem - I agree with Lena, I feel she is just getting into a story and wanting to avoid a heap of painful things that she has experienced, but likes sharing rather than feeling about it. Niky I feel wants to have others do the work for her and not feel about anything for real. I wrote to her but didn't follow up re-reading over all her interactions that stack up to a big addiction going on. I reckon the feedback you gave her was really good Nicky.
I feel really sad that women treat each other so badly and they treat men so badly, I had a chat to some women about this last Friday and here it is - for me to feel about. I remember you writing something Mary about how a real loving woman would treat others, with kindness, compassion be soft, but still be herself, honour truth and love in all interactions and I feel that this is something that I have yet to grow into and I notice other women being really unkind for lots of different reasons. If only we choose to stop attacking and begin feelings and loving for real. I see that error wants to defend itself and humility and a real desire to love are quality to be sincerely developed (reflections for myself).
Thanks so much to all of you for sharing and discussing and for taking the time to do so!
As the strikes come up I feel that it opens up more space for sincerity to be expressed and grow. I have lots of addiction stuff to deal with and this is being very much reflected right now!
PS Nicky just wondering who you have begun formulating responses to? I am happy to write some of them up!