SandraT

Discuss a variety of admin and moderator only issues
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SandraT

Post by Lena » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:30 am

Hi guys,

I saw what Sandra has written to Eloisa and saw Nicky's warning to her.

I just wanted to share with you that I actually thought it was at least 1 amber strike worthy.
Sandra has had many hints and direct long feedback recorded on video for her by Jesus and Mary, and she has come back to the forum with the same insincere attacking attitude and being mean and justifying. i feel she needs to start accumulating strikes for her behaviour, and start growing her awareness to how serious her condition is.
After I have gone back and re-read her post, which I have overlooked initially, I couldn't shake off a feeling that it was a very dark post, filled with a dark emotion.

I don't know what your guys thoughts on this. I know Eloisa is away for a couple of days. So maybe this is why she hasn't seen it all yet.

She has admitted that she has attacked Eloisa, however she isnt repentant at all. And is needing another and another reminder about how unloving she is. I feel for her, but there is something very strange going on with her and the spirits, who I feel have taken a hold of her life completely.
I have known Sandra for almost 5 years. And she has degraded so much since then.

So I am a bit confused about the warning. I am ok with the warning if we keep an eye out and the next one is a muting action. This is my feeling on this issue. or if she attacks again or being completely insincere then a block.

thanks guys,

Lena

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: SandraT

Post by Nicky » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:12 pm

Hi Lena

Below is the thread relating to this discussion:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=822

When I read her initial response to yourself and Eloisa, I saw you offered her some feedback but I felt that there was definitely something up with her post so in order to react in a timely manner, I chose to give her a warning as I was not fully sure about her intentions and didn't want to let more time pass before taking some form of action. I felt there was something seriously off but I couldn't pinpoint it at the time and that it was more than just having the same issue as Phoebe. Mary mentioned that we can't really strike someone for not being certain on what it was so that is how I approached the situation. Also, I was not too sure initially on how unloving Phoebe's post to you was Lena until I read your emails with Marina and listened to the audio recording provided by Eloisa concerning the situation so I didn't want to come across as hypocritical as I had been guilty of with Maureen.

From reading her response to my warning, I can feel she hasn't sincerely taken it on board (not being repentant) and confessed she was being attacking. I will admit, when I first read her initial post, my gut feeling was to red strike her, but I chose to be more lenient firstly by issuing a warning and seeing how she would respond to that (and whether it would uncover any darker intentions).

Now, I am pretty certain she should be issued with a red strike and BAN from the forum as I am fairly certain what her intentions were when posting to you and Eloisa initially. I prayed before going to sleep last night and asked God to help me see the situation with more clarity. I woke up this morning to an attacking email from Reed Marcotte which I have since chosen to publicly share in the strikes section and issue him with a red strike and ban (previously it was 3 amber strikes and a muting). This attraction perfectly brought me my own fear about a man attacking me for being open/vulnerable about my limitations as I described in my audio recording a week ago whereby God showed me this was the issue with my Dad and I've had another opportunity to get into this emotion further which is really amazing. Here is my strike thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=853

I feel he has listened to the audio recording and used it as an opportunity to gain feelings of superiority, power and control over predominantly myself by preying on our "weaknesses" and "limitations" as shared by Mary in the recording itself and I feel was the motivation behind sending me such an email. The penny dropped for me and I realised that Sandra has done the same to both you and Eloisa. I am fairly certain that she listened to the audio recording and then saw this particular thread as an opportunity to attack you both to gain feelings of power and control to prey on your "holes" - of course partly driven by the dark spirits around her that influenced her to do this, but only because she has the same issues herself. This is a very dark intention and motive I feel which she attempted to conceal under a mountain of facade (that I was not privy to initially).

Interestingly, I received a private email from Elvira concerning this thread around the same time as Sandra initially posted. Ill copy and paste below:
Hi Nicky,
I am wondering about the amber strike issued to Phoebe by Eloisa in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=47&p=3045&sid=163622802 ... a188#p3045

I'm not feeling that Phoebe was attacking, to me she hasn't fully felt through the issue but she admits that and I feel it is progress for someone to recognize that they have unloving projections and that they feel 'icky.' I feel like if it were me being projected at I would like to be told because it would help me to be aware of what I am feeling or not feeling and highlight an attraction for me. Mary did say to me one time that it is useful to admit when you have done something unloving, hopefully I'm not applying what Mary said incorrectly or in a wrong context.

I am not sure if you want this type of feedback from forum members, up until now I have felt like you, Lena and Eloisa are in a much better place than me and most particularly given there are three of you plus Mary giving feedback there has been no point in my getting involved. I have in the past made mistakes of not speaking up when I have unlovingly put people on a pedestal and in doing so abdicated responsibility for speaking up.

I decided not to go directly to Eloisa because if I'm mistaken in my feelings I didn't want to create doubt for her. Maybe I don't recognize an attack in this situation because of my own injuries. Could you clarify if you see any value in people questioning your decisions and if you feel I've got this all wrong I would appreciate any feedback you might have to offer.

All my best Elvira
It seems this is a big topic for a lot of people, so it would be great to share what Jesus & Mary have shared about it. Furthermore, I am not sure how appropriate it is of me to go back to the Sandra issue and red strike after initially acting on the situation by giving her a warning as now I do feel her actions constitute a red strike. From God's perspective, can I take further action? It is still less than 24 hours since I issued the warning so I am hoping the time factor isn't too much of an issue at the moment.

I have just emailed Mary a link to this thread in the hope that she may be able to clear this stuff up and that's why I provided the links to all the threads above so she can quickly navigate around the forum to understand the issues.

Cheers
Nicky

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lena » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:32 pm

Hi Nicky,

I am so glad you have put up an initial warning, because it is at least there, to warn others.

My personal feeling is that Sandra needs a ban. And that its ok to catch up on the decision after further revision.

She is attacking Eloisa for wanting to stop the attack from Phoebe towards myself, hence she is demanding for the attack to continue towards myself and, as she admits it herself and demands that her attacks are allowed to continue towards others and Phoebe!

I do feel a huge concern for Phoebe as her and Sandra live on the same property. As it is their private matter of course, it is still a massive issue on Sandra's behalf. I mean OMG a friend?

I feel Sandra has responded to your warning in again facade not sincere way. Using all the right language of deceiving person, pretending that she is aware of her sin and is acknowledging. But if she knew the extent of her darkness she would never be able to be as lighthearted about it.

I am happy that I have shared with you and Eloisa (we had a quick chat last night) my thoughts about Sandra's and would love to hear what Mary has to say. For the first time ever, when I read Sandra's post I felt a colour. Hard to explain, a sense of dark cloud. Interesting that I was willing to dismiss it at first and have responded to her in a very relaxed way.

Also, Sandra is waiting for mine and Eloisa's post, about how being jealous is being unloving, and I feel she has had already so many feedbacks, first at the assistance groups directly from Jesus, second a long video recording from Jesus and Mary, on the forum itself. And it is obvious that she doesn't care enough.

Sorry about Reed, wowsie that email, he was super nasty at you and Mary and totally justifying his acts towards me. Which confirms that the feelings I was so afraid to feel from him are very dark and very manipulative and slippery.

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:41 pm

Hi guys,

I just read Sandra giving advice to Anna how to deconstruct facade:

viewtopic.php?p=3110#p3036

I am very confused with this girl!

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:37 pm

Email from Mary below:
Hi Nicky
I'm really sorry but I have some huge emotions going on at the moment.
I haven't had the chance to look at the threads properly.
I think you need to feel the difference between a person asking a sincere question and someone who is attacking another in the guise of a question. If you decide that a person is being attacking and give them a strike make sure
point out that it is not asking questions that is the issue but rather the intent behind the questions.
At a brief glance it seemed more like this with Sandra, I didn't get the same sense from Elvira but I am not really focused at present.
Also it seems that Eloisa has already stated that she is going to explain the issue involved in full in another post . are these people raising their disagreement with the feedback after she has said this? If so then they are being impatient.
Sorry mate. that's all I've got today.
Mary
After reflecting on the above, I do feel Sandra should be issued with a red strike and have since done this and muted her account.

Thanks Lena for sharing with me that other post Sandra made concerning the facade and her addictions. It helped me describe a principle of love in the strike thread.

Nicky

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:28 pm

Thanks Nicky for Mary's response.