CraigN - Help

Discuss a variety of admin and moderator only issues
Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CraigN - Help

Post by Eloisa » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:44 am

Hi Guys

I don't understand why Craig has chosen to do what he has done, he is really attacking of you Nicky and I feel he is really off in all his posts today. I went to the terms of use and He has breached quite a number of the ones in the Red strike category. I locked the topic and I went to the terms of use and put them down, I have issued him with 2 warnings, sorry I didn't label them that well, I looked afterwards at how you had done them Nicky, numbering them and I didn't do that. I wanted to mute him but don't know how.

Please would help with this. Also any feedback and thoughts would be most appreciated. I just feel a barrage and worried. I don't feel clear about what is going on for this guy emotionally, I am wondering if he is seriously spirit influenced for some reason? Or if this is just him?. I do feel clear about what I said and felt and only mentioned the terms of use I felt certain about.

Thanks
Eloisa

I posted this at the following link:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=836

Hi Craig,

You have gone on a spree of angry, accusatory behaviour here and I can't see any reason for it other than to purposely and particularly attack Nicky and the forum in general. You also try to undermine what the forum is desiring to stand for showing your lack of sincerity.

You have breached a number of the terms of use of the forum which come under the Red Strike Category, and seem to have done so intentionally and on purpose, I don't understand why you would do this but you have.

The terms I can see you breach are as follows:
  • *Personal attack/abuse of other forum member
    • Condescension, arrogance, belittlement towards other forum members
    • Judgemental responses to any content posted by forum members
    • Projection of anger and/or rage towards other forum members

Link to the terms of use below:

http://www.divinetruthhub.com/wp-conten ... ument4.pdf

I am giving you a warning while I work out how to mute you for blatantly breaching the terms of use.

Eloisa

Below are links to the rest of what I refer to above:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=276

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=872

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: CraigN - Help

Post by Lena » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:54 am

Hi guys,

I feel Craig has joined the forum to only want to sabotage the forum and its core values.
By bringing down Nicky and trying to attack and confuse people away from the loving intentions by emotionally suggesting that rebelling from any structure is a loving way to live.

He reminds me of somebody else we have recently blocked who had attacked Nicky.

I feel Craig needs a ban.

Also there is a other user who is troll doing advertising on the forum and needs a ban.

Craig will be posting as many posts as possible while he is not banned. So it would be good to get onto his behaviour relatively quickly.

X
Lena

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:57 am

Hi Eloisa

Yea, it's a red strike and a ban for an attack

He's just gone all out attack of mostly myself but he also went for Lena in this thread:

mcp.php?f=21&p=3200&i=reports&mode=repo ... ls#reports

It seems he may be someone who strongly believes in the non-validated "Padgett" messages that Jesus has mentioned are not accurate.

I did lock a post he was engaged in with Felicitas concerning Earth Changes yesterday so I think he may have taken objection to that which tipped him over the edge.

thread below:

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=859

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:59 am

Yes Craig reminds me of Alan or Huston or what ever his real name is.
Or it's the same spirits who just jumped over to him.

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:11 am

Also Craig tries to manipulate the admin, and the forum members, by making everyone feel bad. He does this by saying things like, quick I have to help you all out to see how bad Nicky is before he blocks me.

Really this is very manipulative and intentional.
He has read the terms of use, hasn't agreed to them and still joined the forum with an intention to undermine the person who has set it up in the first place.

I just thought to add this bid as well.

x

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:19 am

Lena if you mean the intro that was posted yesterday (the one that Tristan reported), it was a "bot" rather than a human so I just deleted the account and thread. These happen once every 3-4 weeks so yea if you guys see this and someone advertising a website, just lock the thread and when I am next online I'll delete the user/thread - I don't feel it's worth starting a thread saying that I've deleted a robot!

Yep, I felt it was Houston/Alan initially and ran an IP check however it came from a person in the UK (Houston was in USA), which did surprise me as I was pretty sure it was the same guy. The mail this person used under "craigN" was one of those temporary email accounts and on his profile he stated he was from "wilkesdale" which is false.

I could be wrong but I feel there are a group of spirits just going at me at the moment, hopping from one person on the forum to another attacking myself and trying to ruin the forum. They are influencing these men registered on the forum using "free will" out of context in a manipulative manner.

It really sucks being on the receiving end of this. A lot to feel through as it's a big attraction.

Eloisa
Community Member

Post by Eloisa » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:20 am

Thanks Guys,

for explaining and helping out.
Just checking you mute and ban him hey Nicky?

Yes he has also attacked Lena, and also Mike when he made fun of him about the sleep state question, and also actually Pierre in a way by trying to hook him in against you guys. He feels really threatening and scary to me.. stuff to feel. I feel he has actually breached more than I mentioned, but I was doubting myself. Add trying to attack and divide, really manipulative. So probably need to add that in too.

link to the one liner to Mike:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=872

Re the strike, I can write up what I feel, which is what I said in the first warning but I don't have much more than that at this time, maybe I don't need any more than that? Advice would be appreciated. If you guys feel clearer and want to write it, feel free to use what I have already said, that is all I would say maybe adding in lack of ethics and supporting content not in harmony with DT teachings, attack and divide and manipulation of others.

I detect the unloving behaviour but don't feel why it has been done. My stuff is in the way here.

Love

Eloisa

The attack sure does suck. feel a bit down about it, but reminding myself just more to feel here! I don't feel that positive on the inside....

PS yep agree with the manipulation Lena and 'pitting' the admin and others against each other, thanks for the insights

Just had to edit due to typing and you guys already replying.... smile

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:25 am

Hi Eloisa

Yes, to me, this is a blatent red strike & ban. I have banned his account so you are free to write up the strike thread if you'd like? If not I don't mind doing it.

He's mainly attacked me but also gone for Lena, Pierre and Mike. It's the clearest red strike (& ban) I think will ever be given on the forum.

Cheers
Nicky

Eloisa
Community Member

Post by Eloisa » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:26 am

Righto, I will write it up and would you mind checking it to see if I have missed anything before I post it?

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:27 am

Yeah it sucks Nicky,

And I feel you are right in saying that he just wants to bring your work down and use the techniques which spirits like to use in my relationship all the time.

Yeah I think spirits are just trying their best to have a go at the thing you are working on now.

It's good to know about the bot, will do what you said. Yeah I agree no need for a thread about a robot :) enough going on with humans already hahaha