The Life Elysian - Ch 4, 5 & 6 - Questions?

Through The Mists, The Life Elysian & The Gate of Heaven
Sandra
Muted

Re: The Life Elysian - Ch 4, 5 & 6 - Questions?

Post by Sandra » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:22 am

Chapter 6 talks about sin and the law of compensation. Is it harder to repent when a person does something bad knowingly and with the expectation of being able to get rid of the consequences by repenting? Let me be a bit clearer in case it's hard to understand my question: If a person knows something to be bad, and they know that will be consequences for doing it, and they choose to do it anyway thinking that since they know about the law of repentance and forgiveness that they can engage that law to get rid of the consequences. Will they have the same amount of difficulty in being able to repent for that sin as someone that did it but not with the intention of getting away with it by engaging the law of repentance and forgiveness?

Thanks
My name is Sandra

Sandra
Muted

Post by Sandra » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:40 am

Hi Mary,

Thanks for responding to my question in the video with Jesus. I asked this question for the spirits around me; at first they had been telling me that they could get rid of their karma by becoming enlightened (a popular new age belief that karma gets wiped out once a person becomes enlightened), then later as they realized more about the truth of the law of compensation and the law of repentance and forgiveness, they have been telling me that they can get rid of the consequences through the law of repentance and forgiveness, I feel I have been told some of the things that Jesus discussed in the video by my spirit guides before, but the spirits don't believe me because I myself don't know these things at the soul level yet. I'm glad this has been discussed by you and Jesus. I must confess that I asked this question based on my fears that what the spirits were saying could happen (that they could manipulate the law and get away with what they've done to me in particular), and I've been wanting for them to pay for the things they've done to me. I'm still unable to forgive at this time.

Thank you
My name is Sandra

ChadMontreal
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ChadMontreal » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:27 am

I was interested watching this video. In trying to understand the truth, I found myself looking at how our DL teachers willfully sin. The question I have is: are the issues I outline below justifiable sins, or are they sins at all? Here are a few of the concrete examples of willful sinning I have observed:

1. Using fossil fuels for transportation - car & airplane. Here are a few of the unloving consequences of the planets addiction to fossil fuels:

a. 19,000 DAILY deaths from pollution from fossil fuels.
b. Thousands of yearly deaths on oil fields
c. "Raping the Earth" to obtain the fuels
d. Roughly 20% of the cause of Global Warming
e. Directly causes wars
f. Enriches brutal and oppresive governments like Saudi Arabia

2. Watching & Promoting Hollywood Movies - a few of the obvious problems:

a. Financially supporting the culture of addiction to money, power, drugs, fame & sex
b. Promotion of unloving ideas
c. Being exposed to a multitude of subliminal product placement advertisements

3. Returning to Earth in it's 1st sphere condition - a few problems:

a. Issue of self love going from a state of bliss to "this"
b. If Mary can no longer be around her family due to their arrogance, condescension and desire to control, why was her soul attracted to them?

ChadMontreal
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ChadMontreal » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:49 am

Whoops - apologies now that I notice 2 things:

1. The video response to Sandra's question was not linked. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eYgZkdX5_w
(The question being the 11th post in this thread)

2. This thread is not intended to be a discussion about the video response. My bad there, not sure where the question should have been placed.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Hi

I would just like to ask all forum members to stay on topic and respect the purposes and intentions behind Mary's starting of this thread.

If you would like to read more about Chad's post, you can do so here:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=719&p=2535#p2535

Thanks
Nicky