The Judas Messages

What other books or texts did you find useful in developing your understanding?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Grahamsutherland
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Judas Messages

Post by Grahamsutherland » Thu May 05, 2016 1:51 am

The Judas Messages are channelled messages from Judas. They are like all channellings, including The Padgett Messages, in that they are subject to the colouring and filtering of the medium. I find them every bit as useful as Padgett's and they make for easier and less repetitive reading. I am told they are available on the DT website as a pdf file.

Here's a quote from them that may be useful for those of us that tend to take our path too seriously and consequently end up trying too hard:

Don't transform your search into an autopsy. Look, listen, simply enjoy. Accept what you receive with gratefulness, yearn for more, but never lose heart. And do not transform your search into a race. It should be a pleasant walk through a splendid garden where each step leads you to discover new marvels.
(From the message: Urantia and the Trinity, and Channelling. received Oct 12th 2001)

Elvira
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Judas Messages

Post by Elvira » Thu May 05, 2016 4:19 am

Thanks Graham. I could do with a pleasant walk through a splendid garden. I have a tendency to turn the whole process into more of a grind than I think it needs to be. Is anyone able to tell me how I can find the messages on the DT site, I can only find the Padgett Messages.

All my best Elvira

Darragh
Muted

Post by Darragh » Thu May 05, 2016 8:57 am

Fantastic. I'll look for these also. Thanks Graham.

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Fri May 06, 2016 12:52 am

Hi Elvira....here's that link...Messages from Celestial Spirits, Messages of Judas

Love,
Maureen

Elvira
Community Member

Post by Elvira » Fri May 06, 2016 11:18 pm

Thanks for the link Maureen

Love Elvira

Bex
Community Member

Post by Bex » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:53 am

Wow Graham thanks so much for posting that! I so needed to hear that - I'm becoming so serious and intense ! Hope to meet you one day soon have loved getting to learn things from you in the videos so thanks for that
Becks x