THE SHACK

What other books or texts did you find useful in developing your understanding?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bex
Community Member

THE SHACK

Post by Bex » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:00 am

In Marys reading list that Kate kindly posted, there is a book recommended called 'The Shack' written by William Paul Young:

Here are some talks from the writer of the book, he talks about his huge desire to change and heal, when he lost hope and how he got through it with God. This guy seems so down to earth and humble Id love to meet him! Thanks Mary for all your book recommendations they are just all so good! "Bruised reed he will not break."

http://wmpaulyoung.com/wm-paul-young-video/

Bex
Community Member

Re: THE SHACK

Post by Bex » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:42 am

Ps just saw they are making a movie on this book that comes out next year!

julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: THE SHACK

Post by julie_bennion » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Hi Bex,
I watched the interview you posted here, which was really great to hear ~ thank you so much!
After listening, I felt inspired to listen to more, and soon, I found another video where Paul speaks to a small audience in someone's home, where it feels like he feels :) invited to share his story in a more relaxed manner. I thought you & others here would appreciate this one as well ~ https://youtu.be/G-BB2ylI8EU

I'm so grateful for every opportunity (that I am aware of) to sink my heart & soul into the Truths of God's Loving presence ~ in everything S/He creates, feels, knows, desires, dreams up... I can't even imagine a fraction of it (yet)!!! :D

With Love,
Julie

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable