Update to the Terms of Use - 27/08/2015 (REPORTING OTHERS)

Link to the forum terms of use document - STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that all users read & understand before posting! - All updates to these terms will be communicated here
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky
Site Admin

Update to the Terms of Use - 27/08/2015 (REPORTING OTHERS)

Post by Nicky » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:08 pm

Hi Everyone

Following the banning of two members due to severely unloving behaviour, I felt it appropriate to make a slight amendment to the terms of use found on the main Divine Truth Hub site (PDF Document). The link to these terms can be found here:

http://www.divinetruthhub.com/wp-conten ... ument3.pdf

I have observed that when the unloving behaviour of the two members manifested on the forums, a few guys stated their truth on the unloving behaviour publicly. Although you guys were stating the truth of what had occurred, by doing this, you are opening up the potential for the unloving person to respond right back (probably in an unloving manner again) and it may lead to you responding in kind and the whole situation just escalating very quickly.

This will also give the person (and probably, the spirits with them) who acted unlovingly initially, a sense of power knowing that their unloving behaviour has elicited responses from other forum members, which is more than likely exactly what they wanted to do in the first place. It also takes away the discussion from what the topic was initially created for.

Furthermore, myself and you may not agree on whether the behaviour flagged up was unloving due to either of our own emotional injuries still within us - particularly concerning the amber strike behaviour outlined in the terms of use.

Therefore, due to my reasoning above, if any of you feel that somebody was being unloving and in breach of any of the unloving behaviour stated in the terms of use, it is strongly encouraged that you please come in truth to me DIRECTLY/PRIVATELY via email or forum private message with your concerns and reasons why. It would also be extremely helpful if you could advise me which topic on the forums the behaviour occurred so that I can reflect/feel about and then make a decision.

Thank you for your time.

Nicky

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable