Hi from Vancouver

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dharm S
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi from Vancouver

Post by Dharm S » Fri May 20, 2016 4:14 pm

I am really excited to join this group. I attended my first seminar in Mar, 2016 and am going back in 2 weeks for part 2.2 of Growing in Love seminar.
It is very helpful to be on a forum where I can learn from others.
Dharm

Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi from Vancouver

Post by Eloisa » Sun May 22, 2016 8:26 pm

Hi Dharm

Welcome to this forum.

I saw you on Youtube at the previous Assistance Group, nice to 'meet you' :D smile. Exciting you are able to come to the next one too.

Hope you enjoy the time you spend on the forum.

Love Eloisa

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Vancouver

Post by Nicky » Tue May 24, 2016 7:41 pm

Hi Dharm

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you can find the time spent here beneficial to your growth - enjoy the next series of assistance groups 8-)

Nicky