John from the UK

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
johndrinkwater
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

John from the UK

Post by johndrinkwater » Sat May 28, 2016 9:42 pm

I discovered the Divine Truth YT channel and website around a month ago and felt that this surpassed all my previous ideas.

It is my hope that this forum will be a very supportive one to each other.

I am a practitioner in various emotional and faulty core belief release systems so understand first hand the significance of emotional over intellectual.

Would be great to make local friends on the Divine Love path.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: John from the UK

Post by Nicky » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:00 pm

Hi John

Welcome to the forum - hope you find the time spent here useful in your further learning of The Way.

All the best
Nicky

johndrinkwater
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: John from the UK

Post by johndrinkwater » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:45 pm

Thank-you Nicky.

It is my hope that I can grow and also be of assistance to others.

John.