Hello from Sweden

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Jonnyfalk
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from Sweden

Post by Jonnyfalk » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Hi, my name is Jonny Falk and I'm from Sweden. I am single, 26 years old and live in a fairly small town which is the same town as I grew up in. I work for the Swedish Social Insurance Agency and I work at customer service there, but I would really like to do something else.

I recently went to the June 2016 Assistance Group and it was my first time ever going to something like that. It was challenging to say the least! But I am still grateful and happy that I went. It changed my life. It was on a whole new level to actually come down there and listen instead of just watching it from home, I learned so much that I would not have been able to learn by myself. Things are very different now that I've come home. The law of attraction is bringing me lots of new stuff. Lots of family confrontations and stuff like that coming up, I can just feel how much my friends and family influence me all the time, it's just crazy.

I first heard about the Divine truth when I found it on Youtube about October 2015 while searching for Jesus teachings or something like that if I remember correctly. At that moment I was very invested in this other spiritual path but eventually I couldn't resist to go with the Divine truth instead anymore.

I grew up in a pretty normal swedish way, playing lots of sports when I was young which completeley went over to computers and video games in my teens years. I went to an IT-gymnasium (high school) where I specified in computer programming, which I continued studying at university, but I eventually dropped out of that and have mostly just worked at different jobs to get around since then, not really knowing what I want to do. However during this time my desire for truth and spiritually grew during this time even though none of the people I knew were interested in any of that, it was a lonely but exciting road. I eventually tried some drugs, mostly psychedelic drugs, because I thought it was a good way to get some answers. This totally blew up my desire for truth and spirituality, but it brought up lots of negative side effects aswell, like being left very unbalanced and very spirit influenced ever since. This was around 2013 and I have been searching every since for a cure and a way to get better, while it did get a little better slowly over time, nothing were really giving me the results I wanted except when I found the Divine truth, which as been quite slow progress aswell (I always want to rush it) but a lot faster then before, but has brought up lots of other challenges and changes that I didn't even knew I wanted.

My passion for programming have started to rise up again and I see it's very likely that I will continue with that as I have recently picked it up again. I love to understand how things work and to discover and create new things.

I don't know where this road will lead me to, I'm scared to death about it, but I am so grateful for everything that that have been given to me so far and I have faith that there are more incredible things than I can ever imagine waiting for me ahead, I just have to find out.

Jonny

Jonnyfalk
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello from Sweden

Post by Jonnyfalk » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:36 am

Hi, just wanted to add to my last post. I think I might just be spirit influenced to pick this programming thing up again, I'm not completeley sure. But I think what I really want to do is to help people grow and heal on a more personal level, use my mediumistic abilities in a loving way and so forth. I have been feeling this for a long time but the last week or so I pretty much dropped it and went with following my interest in programming instead. Yeah when I write this I can clearly feel that I don't want to program. I want to share the truth with people. That is who I am.

Jonnyfalk
Community Member

Post by Jonnyfalk » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:10 am

Yeah I can feel what my spirit guide is telling me about this clearer then ever, which is the same as what my guide have been telling for long time, and that is that I need to move down to Austalia and do this. It's just that I've been so resistive to it and so afraid of it that I have constantly try to work my way around it and find another way.

Anyone knows a place to stay there?

Perry
Community Member

Post by Perry » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:50 am

Hi Jonny, nice to meet you -

I always love hearing how people come across Gods way - Each very different, yet all stories seem to have that famous line "I just really wanted to know the Truth" and then BAM!

God is amazing

Thanks Jonny

Perry

Sage
Community Member

Post by Sage » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:27 pm

Hi Jonny!

It's great to see you here :)

Smiles,
Sage

Jonnyfalk
Community Member

Post by Jonnyfalk » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Hi Sage :)

Jonnyfalk
Community Member

Post by Jonnyfalk » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi again,

Just wanted to share my recent experiences. So I've been stuggling a lot lateley with who I am and what I want to do, I've actually been on and off from work this whole year because I've felt so bad and filled up with anxiety, frozen in place and not being able to do anything. And for the last few months I've atleast known that it is going to be either computer programming or some spiritual endevour(speaking, writing, helping people or something like that) that I want to do. I wanted to find my passion that is going to be with me forever and manifest it instantly in all it's glory :P

So I've been pulling my hair out trying to find out what I should do (not really willing to take any action but I wanted to know everything first before I took any action). Because I was so afraid of who I am, I were just trying to be who I am, instead of just being who I am. I have been trying to be more passionate about Divine Truth than what I really am at the moment. Trying to be more developed than what I really am. Trying to help people, trying to love them, because I knew that is who I am, that is what lies within me, but I wasn't being myself, I was just trying to be myself.

The truth is that what I want to do now is programming, that is the skill I want to develop right now, and I will continue to learn Divine Truth along this path, by being who I am. I didn't learn this until I actually decided that this is what I am going to do, because when I took this sincere decision I was being who I am, and when I was being who I am, that is when I knew who I was. It's impossible to learn who you are by standing at the sidelines and just watching, trying to just figure it out doesn't work. To know who are you, you must BE who you are.

What I found out aswell is when I'm just being who I am, that is when I actually help other people, that is when I actually love them, because that's who I AM.

I just got the email about the Assistance group that I had signed up for in November that I was planning to go to. But if I'm going back to school and I need to start saving money for that and prioritize away this assistance group. I really wanted this assistance group to be who I am right now, just as I wanted the last one to be aswell, I wanted to skip ahead. But when I made the decision to cancel my seat for this assistancegroup because it's not who I am right now, it just felt sooo good to choose to be who I am instead of what I try to be or who I am going to be in the future. Ironically, choosing away this assistance group who I thought was choosing God actually made me feel way more connected to God, life and myself. This is alot how my journey with Divine Truth have been, I have some passion for it, but a lot have been me trying to be more interested than what I really am at the moment, trying to like it more because I know that's what I really want deep down inside, that's where I am going to end up at, but what I have learned is that if you're not ready to listen to more then it's no use anyways and it will actually go slower to progress. I've found that it's better to be who you are and do what you really feel like doing right now, this have seem like going away from God, but taking the road that I feared would lead me away from God was actually the road to God, which is just the biggest releif, because I thought I had to choose between what I wanted to do and God.

Do I still have fears regarding who I am and what to do? Yes, but I have faith that everything is going to be alright, and I'm just sooo grateful for God and this life that God have given me, I'm allowed to be myself!! :D

Jonnyfalk
Community Member

Post by Jonnyfalk » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Hello again,

I wanted to give a final update about my current situation as it has changed quite a bit since my last post in this thread and these changes defines a big part of myself. Like I've mentioned in my earlier post I've been kind of torn lately between either focusing on having a career in computer programming, or in some spiritual endevour. It have felt like I'm going crazy sometimes going back and forth between the two. One of the paths (computer programming) I feel very comfortable with, still a fun choice but not very confronting, this is the choice I would make if nobody else were influencing me. The other choice which has been influenced and suggested by my spirit guide for a long time now which is to embrace my full potential, become a healer and move to Australia, which is what I am made to do. This choice feels as trusting a person I hardly even know and to fly out to space with that person. My own feeling about this is that I fear that this spirit does not have my best interest in heart, yet my spirit guide is telling me all these wonderful things that will come out of it. This choice and dilemma also contains and affects pretty much my whole life. I have struggled for so long now to try to do what I personally feel and "rebel" against what my spirit guide suggest I should do, my own gut feeling is telling me very strongly to not go, yet, my spirit guide tells me my feeling is self-centered and flawed, and it won't be in my highest good if I take action on that feeling.

Even though it feels like my entire world is collapsing I have now decided that I'm going to go with what my spirit guide is suggesting and just take a chance on it, I have to trust in the fact that when I put myself in a state of wanting to help others then my spirit guide will help and guide me through it. I have just applied and gotten approved for a working holiday visa, it feels like I should go and never come back, however this visa is time-limited, but maybe another opportunity will arise along the way, anyways it will be my whereabouts in the near future for those who wonders.

So yeah just wanted to share this final update in the introduction to myself which contains some of the deepest parts of myself. Sharing this have also helped me to sort out my feelings, settle down a bit, and I have also noticed that going through these feelings have also helped me to become more able to help and heal others. Wow, I have already started to come out on the other side on some of those feelings and I already feel quite different then what I have stated above, pretty cool experience.

Jonnyfalk
Community Member

Post by Jonnyfalk » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Hmm, now I'm doubting again, I don't know anymore.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:56 pm

Hi Jonny

Welcome to the forum.

Just thought to mention that after reading through this thread, there feels to me like there could potentially be some addictions in the way you are posting and sharing here.

Just wanted to flag this up to you for some potential self reflection.

One thing that may be helpful that I thought to share would be to potentially watch through the first assistance group videos regarding "Developing My Will To Love" if you have not already done so, because I reckon the things you are currently feeling stuck on could well be to do with the developing of will in the 4 areas Jesus has taught (building faith, seeking personal truth, taking loving action and feeling emotions). I myself have injuries to work through concerning these areas and it has really helped my understanding listening through the videos from these first groups.

Cheers
Nicky