Hello

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Piotr
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello

Post by Piotr » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:31 pm

Hello everyone

My name is Piotr, I am from Poland.

I have watched quite a number of AJ's youtube teachings over the last 3 years but I never was able to share much of my thoughs or feelings with anyone.
I also have some particular subjects I'm struggling with. Maybe somebody can help me understand more.

I have a catholic background, but there were only 3 years in my adult life when I was truely into it.
Next, the series of events started, death of my parents, panic depression and failure of my marriage.
I stepped away from God.
Soon after, somebody told me that I was much "in the sky" with life, and I didn't care about the lower part of myself.

Now, after years , I'm trying to take a deeper reflection about this with following AJ's opinion,
that everything wrong, deposited in our soul, affects our further motivations and choices.

Last weeks bring me to reflect on my real motivations lying under my failed marriage, on which I built a tower of other issues.

Thanks Nicky for creating this space.
I also appreciate all the people who are in here and make it.

Thank you
Piotr

Piotr
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello

Post by Piotr » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:27 am

ps.
I hope you can forgive me a huge "understatement" I did a few lines before with "..following AJ's opinion".
It's not just "an opinion". It's not what i meant.
Sorry about that.
Piotr