Hi from Justin

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
justholme
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi from Justin

Post by justholme » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:17 am

I am an admin for a Facebook group divine Truth UK https://www.facebook.com/groups/618077741648566/

I have been interested in AJ and Mary's ideas for over a year now I think. They have helped me a lot and also intrigued and amazed me.

I am a philosophy graduate so I tend to have lots of intellectual questions but have had a strong feeling of connection to God most of my life, and also had some experiences which make me think the spirit world is real.

I would like to participate and support this forum but I am a firm believer in free speech and I am not encouraged by the recent banning of one of my Facebook group's members simply for stating his belief that he is the Messiah. If this forum, of all places, cannot tolerate such speech then who will?

Justin

Brian Brill
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi from Justin

Post by Brian Brill » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:18 am

justholme wrote:
I would like to participate and support this forum but I am a firm believer in free speech and I am not encouraged by the recent banning of one of my Facebook group's members simply for stating his belief that he is the Messiah. If this forum, of all places, cannot tolerate such speech then who will?

Justin
Seems to me that if you were sincere about participating and supporting this forum, you would not have initiated that participation by breaking the Terms of Service in your first post by blatantly attacking another member. There is no reason that this forum has to be especially tolerant of any particular speech. AJ and Mary explicitly recommend not allowing abusive, unloving speech on online groups, and for good reason.

Jesus & Mary - Leading Groups With Love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crSx1aoir3Y

There are other places, perhaps your own page, where you can be free to address others in any way you want without hindrance, and I support the right of such places to exist, but I also support places that actively try to emulate God's Laws by requiring a higher standard of interaction to protect the space from unloving behavior and distracting drama.

- B

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Justin

Post by Nicky » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:54 pm

As Justin has been banned, I do not feel it is necessary to keep this thread open.

It has now been locked.

Thanks guys

Nicky