Hello from California

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LauraR
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from California

Post by LauraR » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:31 am

Greetings to all!
Thank you Nicky for creating the site. I am a 57 year old woman and have lived in California all my life. I was raised Christian, but left the church when I was about 17 - probably for many of the same reasons others on the website did. Among others things I could not except an angry God or one that would sacrifice his son. However, through the years I felt love for Jesus and the one Bible passage that stayed with me was "seek ye first the kingdom". I wanted to serve God, but ended up serving the "universe" - I got caught up in the new age interpretation of God.
Fortunately, I must have had a true desire to know God - because I found him! I had been reading a lot of interpretations of Jesus's life and what he said and where he lived - things like that. And one day I said to myself why am I going to all these other people to learn about what Jesus did - why don't I go directly to Jesus?
It was kind of funny. I sat in my meditation chair and pretty much demanded Jesus to show himself. I visualized Jesus in my living room and prayed to be shown the truth. After a bit I opened my eyes and no Jesus.
So I go about my studies and the "thought" that I don't really understand what Elohim means - so I googled it and immediately went to Raj and Suzanne's website and there was a picture with the word Jesus written very large with a link to the Divine Truth webpage. So Jesus did come into my living room!
That has been about a year and a half ago. I am studying Divine Truth, feeling more emotions than ever and praying for God's love - I know nothing else matters. I am grateful to AJ and Mary for being here - what a great love they must have for us!
Thank you again Nicky for giving us the opportunity to connect.
Love to you all,
Laura

victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello from California

Post by victoria » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:57 am

Happy Birthday!

Love

Victoria

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:18 pm

Hi there Laura

Yes I too share your gratitude towards Jesus, Mary and the other 12 for returning to Earth in it's current condition from the most amazing place that we cannot even fathom as of yet. I guess we will only start to truly appreciate their decision and gift to come back here to teach "The Way" the more we progress.

Yes you are right, it shows how much love these guys must have towards mankind and for that I will always be eternally grateful.

Nice to meet you

Nicky

LauraR
Community Member

Post by LauraR » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:31 am

Thank you Victoria!

LauraR
Community Member

Post by LauraR » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:37 am

Thank you for the kind words and yes gratitude to all that have returned for our benefit.
Laura