Introduction

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Introduction

Post by Eloisa » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:55 am

Hi

I’m Eloisa.

A little about me: Presently I live in New South Wales, Australia, but we are in the process of selling our property (where we have run livestock) and then we will move to Queensland, Australia. Exciting, smile!

We (Pete, my mate and I) are quite excited about Divine Truth and all the things we are discovering are potentially possible living in harmony with God’s Way. We have lots of things we desire to do when we sell up and begin the next stage of our life. At present we are needing to look at all the things we have done in the past that have gotten us to this current point and we have quite a number of emotions to work through in order to become more Loving and more in harmony with Principles of God’s Truth.

I feel so grateful for how God’s Truth is changing my life and for the messengers of Truth – Jesus and Mary - who are such inspiring examples of Love in Action and honouring God’s Laws, Principles of God’s Truth and living in harmony with the Love they have received (amongst other things!) Thank you so much!

Aside:
“God’s Truth Sets you Free” – Jesus
, In my limited experience I completely agree!!! I am so grateful to God for His Truth because my own is really distorted! It has been a relief to find out I am wrong and that
“God’s Love rules”! (quote by Jesus)

We first met Jesus and Mary some five or six years ago, I was an angry, self absorbed, resistant creature at the time and had little desire to change. I don’t know how long after meeting Jesus and Mary and first hearing Divine Truth it was, but it felt like suddenly I couldn’t stop asking questions and devoured information – intellectually – about God’s Truth and Love – I felt so excited hearing about all kinds of things I had previously not known and God’s Truth made my heart sing (when we first ever listened to some DVD’s I fell asleep, got distracted and couldn’t remember anything).

It took me years to actually sincerely implement or experiment with any of the teachings, and years to actually be genuinely interested in God. I lived totally by my fear for what felt like forever (I still do on particular topics and I have lived by fear and my unhealed emotions my whole life – which has sucked and still does where I am resistive).

Over the last two years (approximately), I have growing faith that it doesn’t have to stay this way and that change in a positive direction is possible – this is SO EXCITING. God’s Truth and God’s laws are so great (and God’s Love, but I don’t have much experience with this yet, so I am assuming and basing that on other’s experiences and my observations of their lives).

Aside:
“Seek God’s Love and all else shall be given to you” – Jesus.
Spot on I reckon…. I am discovering that God has seriously awesome systems that are perfect, on everything it seems to me, I often feel I just need to emotionally realise this Truth and stop disagreeing with God because in the end I am going to find out I am wrong holding onto my limited ideas and beliefs and regret the fact I didn’t give up my errors earlier. (that is what I suspect anyhow.)

I don’t feel or say I am actually living God’s Way – yet – but I have aspirations to change this. Sometimes I feel like crap and get down on myself, but often I feel excited and curious about most stuff, including God, God’s universe, Love and God’s Truth and how possible it is for change to occur on this planet and across universes which is quite simply AWESOME!!

Once again, thanks Nicky for setting it up and leading this forum with the desire to Love and uphold Truth above all else!

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Introduction

Post by Nicky » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:29 pm

Hi again Eloisa

Really enjoyed reading your post. I love the enthusiasm you have about Divine Truth - I definitely share that with you!

I too am trying to live God's Way the best that I can although I am very aware of one or two emotions within me (and others I do not even realise at this point) that I have much resistance in experiencing. It's all part of the process I guess, remembering not to get too hard on ourselves and focusing on removing the addictions. Step by step, the faith grows.

Look forward to getting to know you more in the future. Good luck with the property selling!

Nicky

Kate
Community Member

Re: Introduction

Post by Kate » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:19 am

Hi Eloisa,

Would you be willing to share more about what happened in the time between you being angry, self absorbed and resistant with little desire to change, and then growing faith and starting to change in the positive direction towards God? I'd be interested to hear what you did and anything you feel could help others yet to make that shift.

I've created a separate thread if there's anything you'd like to contribute: Fear of Personal Change

Kate

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable