Hi from Mary

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Niky
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi from Mary

Post by Niky » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:01 pm

"Trust me, a lack of desire to be known by anyone really interferes in a relationship with God!" - Mary

" Let this forum be an experiment in learning about love and self expression"

Hi Mary, wow, you took the meaning of "self expression" to another level. What you said struck a chord in me somehow.
As if I thought I knew what it meant, but I really do not.

I also understand the thing - trying to be what others expect or what they think I am, what's appropriate and acceptable.

Alex M
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi from Mary

Post by Alex M » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:53 am

Hi Mary,

This is quite funny. I just sent you an email requesting if you could do a talk sometime in the future about "True Femininity", or "Divine Femininity" then I felt prompted to come here and read in your post that you have a desire to be yourself more. So awesome !!

I feel I might also have some neediness going on, I feel that there is a lot of grief in me and possibly billions of men on earth and the spirit world regarding the lack of true feminine love that they have experienced.

Thank you immensely for your humility. I feel it would be easy for you to get up in front of the cameras and say "Hey, im Mary Magdalene, I have lived in the 36th sphere and have had an awesome relationship with God", but that wouldn't be real and it wouldn't help any of us, nor yourself. It is through your honesty about your struggles on the path that makes me reflect : "yeah...I feel a lot of hopelessness in me too, and im hiding my shame as well", and so on.

Thank you for being you.

love,
Alex.