Awareness in a flesh suit !

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
revspaceman
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Awareness in a flesh suit !

Post by revspaceman » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:46 pm

I am approaching my 55th year as an Earthling and along the way I have tried an assortment of belief systems, none have been fulfilling, orthodox religion I find to be suffocating. The only thing I know for sure is that I am awareness; I am aware of this physical body and the mind (ego), I am the witness. But I lose this awareness for as long as I identify with the character in the story. I have reached this conclusion:-

I am not the body - I have a body
I am not the mind - I have a mind
I have thoughts and emotions - I am not those thoughts and emotions.

I have had a lifelong interest in reincarnation, kicked off by the wonderful book written by Lobsang T Rampa. I have done a past life meditation which revealed that I was a medieval herbalist, and another person has told me I was an ET in a previous life who abducted human beings ! This ties in with my lifelong interest in Off Planet Beings and their spacecraft, which was fueled by my own abductions which I have been trying to access over the past few years. I am making slow progress, but progress nonetheless.

Other interests include the metaphysical and esoteric. Also I am interested in natural health remedies, and make my own colloidal silver, which I give away to neighbors and friends. Almost forgot - I am also exploring spiritualism.

Love to all
In the middle of the word believe there is a lie - John Trudell

Priests and politicians are the Mafia of the Soul - Osho

Live from the Heart - Rev Spaceman

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Awareness in a flesh suit !

Post by Nicky » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi there

Welcome to the forums.

Have you taken the time to read and understand the terms of use before registering to the forums? At the moment, I believe you are in breach of the anonymity terms.

Thanks

Nicky

revspaceman
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by revspaceman » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:40 pm

Nicky wrote:Hi there

Welcome to the forums.

Have you taken the time to read and understand the terms of use before registering to the forums? At the moment, I believe you are in breach of the anonymity terms.

Thanks

Nicky
Have read the terms but don't know what you mean about anonymity terms. If you mean my title, well, thats what I am called by those who know me. Yes, I am a reverend, unorthodox, but an ordained minister I am.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:20 am

Hi there

The terms state that if you register to the forums with a nickname (which I believe "revspaceman" to be), you are required to share with us your real name (first name as a minimum) which would satisfy the anonymity terms.

If you choose not to do this, you will be breaching the terms of use that you agreed to at registration.

Thanks

Nicky

revspaceman
Newcomer

Post by revspaceman » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:50 pm

Nicky, I am an ordained minister with the surname of Spaceman being done by deed poll. I chose Spaceman because my ministry is out there in the open space of Life. Every living creature is in my flock. I minister from the Heart, and judge no one.

My current opinion is that we all come from the same (One) Source - known also as The Beloved, God, Father Spirit, Mother Spirit or simply spirit. We are all connected, we are all One. This has been forgotten and we see the evidence of this by the state of the world of Man.

As for a personal relationship, I am of the opinion that anything is possible, but with my current opinion I am already That which created the All and automatically have a relationship with That which created the All. If other people say they have a personal relationship with God, then that is what they believe and I have no problems with any of it.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi revspaceman

You recently made a post in the following thread:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=145&start=10

I do not know if you saw my post addressed to yourself in the above thread advising that you take a read of the update to the terms of use. In any case I will address you here as I believe your posts are breaching the below section of the terms:

• Posting content not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth

In a number of your previous posts on the forum, you shared your beliefs with others which are not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth. These include your opinions concerning the areas of reincarnation, past lives, emotions and God amongst other things.

Because you did this prior to the updated terms of use concerning the above bullet point coming into effect, I decided not to take any disciplinary action against you as I felt this would have been harsh of me. Your most recent post in this thread below is again not in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth, specifically this part:
revspaceman wrote:We are all connected, we are all One. This has been forgotten and we see the evidence of this by the state of the world of Man.

As for a personal relationship, I am of the opinion that anything is possible, but with my current opinion I am already That which created the All and automatically have a relationship with That which created the All. If other people say they have a personal relationship with God, then that is what they believe and I have no problems with any of it.
You are completely in your right to have differing spiritual beliefs and I have no problem with that.

However, if you continue to share your own opinion of spiritual beliefs which are not in harmony with Divine Truth teachings with others on the forum, I will issue you with a RED STRIKE which results in you being muted so that you will not be able to continue posting. This forum was created for those who want to discuss the teachings of Divine Truth specifically and grow spiritually on this path - which is all about developing a personal relationship between ourselves and God.

Thanks

Nicky