Hi from Laura

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Laura Berry
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi from Laura

Post by Laura Berry » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:11 am

Hello, I am Laura and am from England

I have been listening to Jesus and Mary for 4 years and am still working through addictions and building a foundation with God. I don't feel loving enough to be of assistance much to anyone at present but I want to learn how to be loving and put more desire and dedication into this way to God and that is why I feel I am drawn here tonight. Have been on a downward spiral and hit rock bottom and hope this forum inspires me to go upwards again for myself! :) I look forward to hearing and learning, I want to just observe, listen and feel but wanted to say hello and not be a stranger. Its nice to see lots of faces and wish you all well on your journeys!

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Laura

Post by Nicky » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:11 am

Hi Laura

Welcome to the forums - thanks for introducing yourself.

Hope you get benefit from being a member here.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

Alkhemst
Community Member

Post by Alkhemst » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:41 am

Hey Laura,

Nice to see you here!

David

Laura Berry
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Laura Berry » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:55 am

Thank you Nicky, It is nice to meet you too! I do have a book I wanted to share so will do that too.

Thank you David, Nice to see you here too!

All the best to you both.