Thank God for Jesus & Mary's Teachings!!

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LisaQ
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank God for Jesus & Mary's Teachings!!

Post by LisaQ » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:55 am

Hello brothers and sisters on this amazing path to God,

I'm very excited to enter this forum; it feels like a sincere group of DLP seekers. I feel the sincerity of Nicky's intention to create this space to be loving and safe (and truthful!), and so I am happy to be here. Thank you, Nicky, for this generous and loving gift you offer us.

My name is Lisa Quigley, and I live in Santa Rosa, California. I'm 43 years old, an only child to a single mom. My dad killed himself when I was 5. My mom was highly inconsistent (borderline) growing up.

I encountered the Divine Truth teachings 2 years ago, when, after being left by (the man I feel is) my soulmate, I was absolutely devastated. I searched for any information that could explain the intensity of this connection and the deep pain I felt in being rejected by him.
When I happened upon AJ's "Soul Mate" series of talks, I was glued to the screen. He spoke with such a depth of knowledge that resonated with my very experience. He knew more and made more sense than any other person I'd listened to. I've been listening to the Youtube videos ever since.

My life has changed drastically over the past two years since encountering Jesus and Mary. I am finally beginning to develop a real, emotionally-based connection to God. WOWZA!! God's Love is just sooooo amazing and transforming.

Thank you to all of you who have been a part of the video discussions; I've learned a lot from your questions. I feel like I already know many of you, but you don't yet know me, because I've never been in person with J & M. I can't wait to meet J & M in person!!!

Well, my sincere wish is for this forum to assist all of us who truly want to progress on this path. I hope we can continue to share lovingly and humbly with one another.

Again, thank you Nicky, for the gift of your time and commitment, and for following your own deep passion to create this space. <3

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Thank God for Jesus & Mary's Teachings!!

Post by Nicky » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:41 pm

Hi Lisa

Welcome to the forums. I hope you can gain from your time here.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable