Hi from Jadda

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jadda
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi from Jadda

Post by Jadda » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:02 am

Hello everybody :D

Nice work on the forum Nicky, I was feeling just a few weeks back that I wish I had gotten your contact details at the assistance group. It must have been a pure desire as it quickly came to fruition :lol:

Looking forward to getting to know some more people who love Jesus and Mary and their teachings. I've been 'religiously' :p listening to the divine truth for about 5 years now I believe, and my life has changed quite a bit since then. From living at home with my parents playing computer games all day to being quite self sufficient and running my own vegan business.

I've only been to a few events including summerfest, maybe 4 seminars and the assistance groups, but I feel like I know everyone from watching the DVDs :)

I received some amazing feedback at the assistance groups last year and have been trying to practice what I was taught, but keep getting pulled into addictive unloving behavior. I'm really trying to focus on my relationship with God a lot more just recently, and I am feeling some positive benefits from this.

Thanks for reading.
Much love
Jadda

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Jadda

Post by Nicky » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:09 am

Hi Jadda

Great to see you here dude - I enjoyed meeting you at the assistance group last year - awesome news about your Vegan business :)
I received some amazing feedback at the assistance groups last year and have been trying to practice what I was taught, but keep getting pulled into addictive unloving behavior. I'm really trying to focus on my relationship with God a lot more just recently, and I am feeling some positive benefits from this.
With regards to the above about getting pulled into addictive behaviour, I feel this is a matter of strengthening our will to see the SIN of our own actions. This has been a big point of focus for myself at the moment and I've noticed that if we don't have our will engaged to challenge our addictions, we will almost automatically be gravitating towards getting our addictions met.

I hope being on the forums will be of benefit to your progression - look forward to getting to know you better.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable