Louwrens here from the UK..

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
windwardboy
Newcomer

Louwrens here from the UK..

Post by windwardboy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:47 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Louwrens (pronounced Lawrence if you like) and I'm South African, living in the United kingdom.

I've been listening to divine truth for about a year now and I was really glad when I saw Mary's blog post about this forum where people can discuss DT issues ;) - Good job Nicky!

I'm really looking forward to interacting and learning with like minded people on here. I have to slow down a little though with my pursuit of learning everything I can intellectually about divine truth and actually take the time to really develop my relationship with God..

So.. Nice to meet you all and see you in the forum :D
My name is Louwrens :idea:

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Louwrens here from the UK..

Post by Nicky » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:33 pm

Hi Louwrens

Welcome to the forums.

The initial intellectual learning of Divine Truth is a very important part of the process to engage in I have realised from my own experiences. But yes you are right, it's the emotional side of things which really promotes growth and develops our own personal relationship with God.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable