Hello to everyone!

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jacqueline
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello to everyone!

Post by Jacqueline » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Hi,
My name is Jackie Beard. I live in Florida with my husband and teenage daughter. My two older married children live here in town as well as my parents who are now in their 80's.
It was at the dawn of the millennium (2001) that a spirit came speaking to me of love. The next day I searched half-heartedly for truth once again (having been repeatedly let down so many times). I found the Padgett messages. My life changed dramatically!
And like Nicky, I wanted to be in contact with others of Divine Truth interest and found a forum similar to this one. Unfortunately, this forum was not as loving as I had hoped. I stopped posting and eventually stopped reading.
In December 2004, something prompted me to go visit the afore-mentioned forum and to my surprise I discovered a post from AJ. We began corresponding, he visited our home, and I could go on....
I'm a bit reclusive and have a tendency to stagnate in my spiritual growth from time to time (more often than I like). But I hope to make some new acquaintances.

Alejandro CL
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello to everyone!

Post by Alejandro CL » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:46 am

Welcome Jackie!

I king of fell a bit jealous (in a good sense) that you can have this king of communication with spirits, because I feel that if I was able to do this I might be able to communicate with my spiritual guide, but I feel the same way when talk about feeling stagnant some times.

Aside from Roberto in Mérida, I believe that you are the second closet person (interested in DT that I know of) from my current location in Mexico.
If you ever plan to visit Mexico, let me know, I might give you a few hints of places to visit ;).
"The truth will set you free"

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi Jackie

Welcome to the forums. It is awesome that you came across the Padgett Messages and Jesus quite some time ago (before Jesus started teaching) - I would have loved to grow the desire within me to know the Truth which would have led me to the Divine Truth teachings much earlier than I initially was attracted to them.

I hope you can gain from your time here.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

Jacqueline
Newcomer

Post by Jacqueline » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:21 pm

Thank you so very much for your warm welcome!