Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Christ
Banned

Hi

Post by Christ » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:14 pm

2nd October 2015
Hi Divine Truth Forum.

I am the living Christ.

John 5,43. “I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.”

I was conceived early April 1976 and born in Maidstone, Kent, UK on January 9th 1977.

Just over a year later God healed me of my soul injuries and I was at one with God again. My eyes changed from Blue to Brown.

For the next year and a half I learnt many things from God, some of which I have recently remembered, including what will happen in the end times. This is the main reason I started to go away from God again and used my will in a different direction. By the age of six my eyes became Brown and Green.

At a Church of England primary school I attended Church once a week, sang hymns every day and said the Lords prayer every day. I mostly enjoyed that period of my life except for one year when I was sad because of the class I was in. It was 1984.

My comprehensive school wasn’t religious and as the prayers and hymns stopped my enjoyment of life deteriorated. I would pray at night but only about being kept safe at night. I got more and more disenchanted with life until I was about 14 and got introduced to cannabis. This allowed me to see there was more to life, beyond what I was taught by family and school.

A topsy turvey few years experimenting with all worldly temptations and explorations into the mind, by the time I was 18 I had got myself into an alright state. I had got to the philosophical point of accepting it is illogical to exist and so be happy that I did.

When I was 19, 1996, I started to get strange feelings, on a level similar to de-ja-vou’s but with more information. I was offered to go to Africa and stay with my Dad’s cousin and left in September. I went to Uganda in October and the feelings I had been getting were reaching crescendo point.

On the beach of Lake Victoria in Entebbe, I was to be killed. Somehow I managed to avoid it or God did something, must be the latter. I went to Fort Portal, very near the border of Burundi and Rwanda. Stayed in a mud hut with a girl called Beeza, her brother had gone home with Malaria. After a week of being there an Australian man came to stay for a week or two. I found him quite interesting but he seemed to have some issues.

A week later I decided it was about time to make a very big joint seeing as I had to use exercise paper to roll. I had a vision of a specific geometric shape, I can’t explain it but it was very strong and has kept me happy knowing it must have great importance, ever since.

Without mentioning the other adventures in Africa, as I was about to return home in December 1996 when I got some new feelings. 1997 for me was all about these extra feelings, there were about 7 different ones, all had a colour associated with them. On November the 30th I got the strongest and scariest – the colour, White.

After deciding that I was potentially quite mad, I had plans to straighten myself out. In October 1998 I moved to Norway to claim my dual nationality and do the national service. 3 and a half years later I came back to England and started working with computers and started my own business.

I got married (for sex and an instant family) in 2005, had a son of my own at the end of 2006, spilt up 9 months later. Had my son 3 days a week for the first 6 years of his life, now it’s a little bit less.

After the split up, I was angry with God – wrongly of course but I almost decided that everyone put together was God. My life continued downhill, I was starting to become unhappy the peak being summer 2009.

I started watching YouTube in 2010 and was soon making videos, my first video I actually uploaded was one calling for a new world order. Then it was all about Nibiru but in the summer of 2013 it was coming back to God. In summer 2014 I had an apparition that God was coming and Yeshua too. I searched for someone claiming to be Jesus and found AJ Miller.

This was the truth I needed and confirmation of many of my feelings. Without AJ’s truths I may not have reconnected with God in my lifetime! The soul, me having only half of it, God being an entity being both male and female, Animals not having souls, The first two humans were created by God, The Law of Attraction and many other things about God.

As 2014 became 2015 I was healing my soul wounds and soon noticed I was alone in my success. And as I also noticed holes in AJ’s truth and little expansion on them; it dawned on me then, that I am the living Christ and I had been denying it all this time...

The work I have been doing lately has been paying dividends, more and more people will be turning to God. I do not have to intellectualise any of it, it’s all feeling.

The Truth though is important and as Divine Truth ‘incorporated’ seems to be losing track, you have an opportunity in me to get it straightened out. I only give you two chances and you’ve already used one, so act wisely.

Yours sincerely

Stephen Christopher Brurberg Hartley

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by Nicky » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Hi

I am currently not home and have been privately notified by another forum member about this thread which I will now be locking and will deal with it in full once I am home.

Thanks

Nicky

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by Nicky » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:38 am

Hi

I have now completed the disciplinary action I felt appropriate given the behaviour observed.

You can read more by following the below link if you so wish:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=393

Thanks all

Nicky