Hi from Sage

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sage
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi from Sage

Post by Sage » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:47 pm

Hello all,

I am so very excited to find this place, thank you Nicky for creating and maintaining it! I have been on the Divine Truth path my entire life it seems with most of it being seeking the Truth, then I happened upon the Divine Truth channel and everything open up for me. I no longer was seeking to find the Truth, now I am seeking to understand, accept and know the Truth. It is wonderful and challenging and I am so very happy to be on the path.

This is my first time really using a forum. We'll see how it goes.

Smiles,
Sage

Marky T
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi from Sage

Post by Marky T » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Hi Sage,

Welcome to Divine Truth! I'm also new (yesterday), and I look forward to making as much input as possible, and trying to be an expression of divine purpose which is to be an expression of my true self. The true self being that which is in God's image, an expression of God's Love towards myself and others.

In peace,
Mark

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:09 pm

Hi Sage

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you find your time here helpful in your development. Nice to meet you.

Nicky

Sage
Community Member

Post by Sage » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:46 am

Hello again,

Wow, joining this forum has exposed another layer of facade. I wanted to introduce myself again more fully, I often need a 'do-over' because what I put out there is not always in harmony with my true self, and after reflecting upon it I realize I could have done something more loving. This is one of those situations and I feel so much appreciation that I can have this 'do-over'. I see the layers of errors and injuries (in my old terms, false beliefs and suppressed emotions) that lead me to create this facade that 'protected' me by offering 'love' and openness, but not offering too much of the real me and nothing that could give fodder to hurt me. I never really realized how unloving this kind of interaction was to both myself and those whom I am engaging with until I heard Jesus speak of it in one of his talks, and experiencing it through this forum. So, although it is quite terrifying to step out into a place I am unsure of (yes, because I am still building Faith) I thought I'd give it another go.

What I wrote originally still holds true, however I wasn't on The Divine Truth path because I was ignorant of it, I guess it would be more accurate to say I have always been seeking this path: Truth and Love. I spent most if not all of my childhood and teenage years in deep suppression of emotions, yet my passion and desire to help others, to heal, to know/find the Truth kept pushing me on (thanks to my amazing, patient and loving Guide(s)). I participated in many different healing modalities and did find times when I made soul based changes. I didn't understand at all what was happening within my soul that caused things to truly change or not, but I did grow and learn. I pursued a healing path in Reiki, Hypnotherapy, and some Shamanic arts, but it never felt quite right. I sought spiritual teachers usually in the forms of books and always felt a level of disappointment and dissonance, having to overlook some foundational beliefs and just pull out that which I knew to be true. Then I happened upon Divine Truth Radio playing Secrets of the Universe from the beginning. When I saw the station called "Divine Truth" I remember thinking to myself "I wonder what these guys think the Divine Truth is" cynically, expecting to be let down again and it never happened. I definitely ran into ideas, teachings and Truths that challenged me, but I always knew that they were the Truth, and I was in error. I remember the joy and arrogance I felt upon finally finding something that was the Truth. The realization of the arrogance came when I started interacting with the concepts of Love, Truth and Humility. I thought I could spend a weekend in a sort of Vision Quest state of mind and reach at-onement, heheh, I've learned a lot since then :)

I have been listening to Jesus and more recently Mary (as an aside I am so grateful to hear Mary's voice added to the videos more and more, it has been such a support to see Mary's progress and to see the power of Jesus and Mary together) for the past year and a bit, really trying to engage in growing: in Love, in Truth, in my relationship with God and all the emotional honesty that goes with that. I have exposed and released of lot of errors and am working through a lot more. I have learned how to cry again in truth and not in facade and without trying to control it (as much as I used to anyhow). As a part of my injuries and errors I often feel isolated and have continued to feel so on this Path, (I am working through these and am noticing a difference in what I am attracting). I am so very grateful to have a place where I can spend time discussing this amazing journey, learning more and more about God and the laws that govern this existence, without wasting time explaining the small parts that I know of Truth and Love, and instead growing. It is such a gift to have a place where sincerity is valued and upheld, where loving behaviour is expected and taught, where our own unloving behaviour can be pointed out to us in a loving manner and exposing errors and injuries is seen as a blessing, not a curse.

So, there is a little bit more about Sage, I look forward to getting to know you all better. Thank you for the opportunity for a 'do-over' and allowing me to grow and challenge myself.

Smiles,
Sage

LauraR
Community Member

Post by LauraR » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:25 am

Hello Sage,
It is nice to meet you. I feel we have some similar background ie. what seems like a life long search for truth, Reiki and other healing modalities. I am a Reiki Master and taught for a few years but there always seemed to be something missing - especially "healings" that did not stick. Right before finding the Divine Love Path I became particularly discouraged and did feel like people were just showing up to my classes or healings for a Reiki fix - at the time I thought I was just being very judgemental - which I was - but I was also correct. I was feeding addictions both for others and myself. I am so very glad to have found the Divine Love Path and to understand now what was happening and more importantly how to correct it.
I did enjoy your do-over.
Laura

Sage
Community Member

Post by Sage » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:04 am

Thanks Laura,

It is nice to meet you too. I hope we have a chance to discuss healing in general and Reiki in particular in relation to the Divine Love Path. This is always in the back of my mind, to see how, if at all, they can fit together. I too was aware of the addictions at play by both myself and my students. Overall, I figure once I grow more in Love and in my relationship with God, it will become more and more clear, so now the challenge to grow!

Smiles,
Sage