Hello from Josh (:

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Josh
Newcomer

Hello from Josh (:

Post by Josh » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:35 pm

Hi everyone (: Thank you Nicky for this opportunity, I look forward to getting to know you and would love to become a good friend. My name is Josh; my soul’s biggest passion is to reflect divine love through music and entertainment. I believe god designed my soul to be an explosive Divine truth musical entertainer (:

I was attracted to Divine Truth about 5 years ago. In that time I have done a lot of experimentation with my life. There have been some epic highs and big lows. It was a joy to feel my soul growing for a period of time. And it has been a pain to shrink. Over a year and a half ago I really started to drift away from truth, love, god, and my soul. I just stopped feeling and stagnated, I kind of got stuck in the wrong gear (Reverse :0) because of a desire to not want to own and use my will (death of humility).

I feel I must get back into the love gym and start pumping my heart muscle again (: And work out what the hell has gone wrong with my will.
In recent times I put my focus on recording an album that has been close to finished for some time. I have always liked the concept of playing music to an audience’s emotional state and leading them into love and truth emotionally through the music. I have put a similar idea into my album with songs reflecting my personal experiences and divine truth themes. The intended effect is to be taking the listener on a journey traveling through a variety of different emotions using different genres of music.

Personally I am under a lot of spirit influence because I am not feeling truthfully; I’m in addictions and considerable darkness. I'm looking at this time like I’m starting again. I hope to get my priorities right and spend the rest of my life developing my relationship with god because that would be wise (: My experience has been that so much is possible when I allow myself the chance to go for my dreams. It is quite daunting to feel degraded and to start from here, to move towards love and truth again. But Mary, Nicky, Fabio, Cornelius, there are so many living inspirations just to name a few. There is always hope and “The Way” forward. Especially when there is an education in love available! So I am making efforts to get into more truth and clarity about my current condition. I look forward to sharing more of me and if anyone would like me to shed light on my journey or experiences with Divine Truth I would be happy to share what I can.

Love,
Josh

Phoebe Bruce
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello from Josh (:

Post by Phoebe Bruce » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:37 am

Hi Josh,

Not sure if you remember me, I havent seen you in ages, but just felt to say in response to your intro that I was listening to an album of yours just the other day! It is on my computer...somehow...and I just love it. I had the song with the words 'you're a bright light shining...etc' in my head for days :) I find the songs moving and inspiring, thanks! Do you play the keys on the album or is it someone else? I just bought a new keyboard and hoping to reignite my passion for playing :)

Take care,
Phoebe

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Post by Pierrejoseph » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:01 am

Hi Josh,

I am really glad to hear about you again, it has been some time now... You inspire me in your musical passion. I would love to hear your last album. I enjoy your frankness, honesty, sense of humor, when you are feeling your beautiful self, your exploding, enthusiastic, passionate, creative childlike self. It is so contagious to me, touching something deep inside me. Then, I used not to recognize you at all when you were having all these spirits dumping into you and you were numb. That is why it was kind of tricky for me to have a consistent relationship with you, never knowing who I was going to meet next time.

I never felt any unloving projections coming from you though, so you must not be in such a dark place you pretend, at least in your relationships with men.

Cheers mate,
Pierre

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Hi Josh

Great to meet you, all be it through the forum. I'd like to thank you for the times you asked questions and volunteered in a number of Divine Truth videos, they really helped me understand some things with more clarity.

I enjoyed reading your intro, particularly because how open and admitting you were about the recent past, which is a tough thing to do for a lot of people.

I hope you find the time spent here useful in your own development and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Nicky

Lena
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lena » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Hi Josh,
I was just thinking about you today, wondering how you were doing and what you are up to. And here you are!

It nice to hear from you and about where you are at with your life.
I am looking forward to hearing more about yourself and your journey :P

x
Lena

Josh
Newcomer

Post by Josh » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:46 pm

Thank you everyone for your replies, I have taken some time to get back to you which likely indicates the level of addiction I am in, but also that I wanted to take time to get more connected to myself emotionally and truthfully.

Thank you Pierre for pointing out what has been a primary problem for me, years ago Jesus told me that if I worked through this issue you raised then clarity would come about almost everything else. Unfortunately I failed to do that successfully, I just watched the recent personal feedback for Monique DeMartin and felt about where dark spirits have planted doubts in me to destroy me. One of these 'tipping points' in the wrong direction involved Monique and her partner.

Yes! Phoebe I did play the keyboard on the album and i'm glad you have enjoyed my music!! :)

Lena it's lovely to hear your care and interest in my life again (:

And thank you again Nicky for the gift of your love and your service. I look forward to getting into a condition where I can know you all (: Hopefully I can change course and I can be a real friend sooner rather than later.

All the best Joshie

Mike A.
Muted

Post by Mike A. » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:26 pm

Hey Josh, I too slipped back into heavy addiction and a non-feeling state after being "on the path" for a couple of years. Just recently I have began to fight my addictions and have started to feel more again. Hopefully this forum community can help keep us accountable and on the right track ;)

Idalia Munoz
Newcomer

Post by Idalia Munoz » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:41 pm

Hello Josh,

My name is Idalia and liven Frankfurt, Germany. I had seen you many times through DT videos, I am so thankful to you for allowed yourself to participate in seminars and share your spiritual concerns with many of us, whom only have this window to learn about Divine Truth and the courage of members who give us hope to keep going.

I just started about a year ago, and as you, also have trouble making it right. Many times I plead to my guides for their presence and support but I got discourage because I don't feel assistance from them. Then, I feel, I am doing all this but don't see any light or sign to tell me, "Idalia, you are in your way, keep trusting, we are here lighting your path"

I think of myself I am happy that I had found DT, but I am putting all the desire and will that is need it? How can I get there? If I don't get this step... then the journey is not began.

Thank you my brother, for the inspiration and hope. I wish I can go to every single member that I know from the videos and tell them:
THANK YOU SO MUCH !

Idalia
Idalia