Chad in Montreal

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ChadMontreal
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Chad in Montreal

Post by ChadMontreal » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:08 am

Hi Everyone!

My name is Chad Jeffery and I've been watching AJ & Mary for over 4 years. I was able to meet them in Philadephia in 2012(along several others who I know are still engaged with Divine Truth.)

I've had divine truth on the backburner for the last few years, but even the awareness of the principals has helped me to mature and improve my own self awareness. The other night took in some new videos and was interested to learn about this forum. Thank you Nicky - happy to see there's already quite a variety of topics to read. The setup is perfect.

I think my next step on the path is to revist old sessions about desiring truth and a relationship with God.

Look forward to having a new place to visit every day!

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Chad in Montreal

Post by Nicky » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi Chad

A warm welcome to the forum. It is awesome to see your desire for Divine Truth and God firing up again.

I hope you benefit from the tools, information and resources available here.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

ChadMontreal
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Chad in Montreal

Post by ChadMontreal » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Thanks Nicky!

I spent a fair bit of time reading posts last night and I can already see that I will benefit from this site - it's impressive how much time you spend responding to everyone. To be upfront, the reason I want to go back to videos about desiring truth and God is because I don't really have those desires. What I have is a relatively comfortable life, addictions I can "manage" but no real enthusiasm for the future. And I can see too many ways I'm just not that nice.

Thanks again for the welcome!

- Chad