Hello

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sandra T
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello

Post by Sandra T » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:49 am

Hi

my name is Sandra Tuszynska. I have recently started reading some of the posts in the Divine Truth Hub forum and have found some inspiration to join. I have hesitated to join the forum, because I know within myself, that I am a very unloving person, who is severely influenced by spirits, and that I am still not in a place, where I want to love others or myself. It has taken me over a year to realise this, following my personal feedback from Jesus at the 2014 Assistance Group. However, after reading Mary's message about how participating in this forum, can be a good preparation for the upcoming Assistance Group, in exposing any of my unloving behaviour or intensions, I have decided to come on board.

I have recently also realised, that if I am to grow out of my current condition, I must be willing to ask for help, which I feel this forum is designed for. I also find it very helpful to read the Padgett Messages, which I feel very passionate about, because they inspire me so much. I have many questions and would love to contribute to the discussions about these messages as well, and there is a whole section devoted to them here.

It is still hard to believe, that after five years of listening to Divine Truth, and believing that I was on The Way, I was so blind to the fact, that I was using Divine Truth as a way to manipulate people, in order to get my addictions met. But this is what I am realising now, seeing at least some of the things that I do, that harm other people. All I can say is, that if I have not received this feedback from Jesus a year ago, I would still be fooling myself and trying to fool others, and I would perhaps have never even thought about the desire to change at all. Now I wan to know how to plant the first seed of this desire to love?

Sandra

Pierrejoseph
Community Member

Re: Hello

Post by Pierrejoseph » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:12 am

Hi Sandra,

Welcome.

It is great you come finally exposing yourself here and also asking for help. Also, it is a good place to seeing honestly where you are at and desiring to change. How many do on the planet? Very few. Pure prayer and desire for change and love will bring everything you need, all the help to achieve it. Hopefully this forum can benefit you in that way.

Cheers,
Pierre

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:39 pm

Hi Sandra

Welcome to the forum. I too love the Padgett Messages and have gained a lot from them (and will continue to do so hopefully).

Looking forward to seeing you posting on the forum.

Nicky

Sandra T
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sandra T » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:22 am

Hello Pierre and Nicky

thank you to you both for welcoming me here. I do hope to be a valuable member of this amazing forum, uphold its principles and grow in love through the process. Nicky I cannot thank you enough for what you have created here for us. Since joining the forum I have been reading your blog and came upon some of your posts. Your passion for God is so beautiful and I wish I had one of those so much, especially after watching your introductory video. I had no idea I would be affected in such a way as I have been by what you have shared, but I have and I am so very grateful to you, words cannot express. Your desire to love others is very transparent and very inspiring, so thank you for sharing it with us Nicky and I am hoping it is contagious as well.

Sandra