Hi from Peter L-H

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Peter L-H
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi from Peter L-H

Post by Peter L-H » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:33 am

Hi Everyone,

I must say I have been a very reluctant new addition to the Divine truth Hub.

Firstly typing and spelling is not one of my forte's and secondly having lots of people sharing in a loving way is not something I have seen a lot of.....

So a Huge Thank You to Nicky for having the courage to engage in a loving desire and showing through demonstration "what love does" when confronted with unloving actions. Thanks also to all the gang that help Nicky behind the scenes. Continue to be brave!

Just a little about myself.

I'm Eloisa's other half, have three young kids and have spent the last 40 years of my 40 year life living on a farm or desiring to get back there as quick as possible to avoid anything out of my comfort zone. I have run a sheep and cattle property for the last 20 years.

One month ago we sold up and last week moved to Tingoora Queensland, Australia (small little town 15 min from Jesus and Mary)

Our desire is to grow a relationship with God, which up until this point has been very one sided, learn to love each other without all the addictions and unloving actions, spend time with our kids and start living the principles of divine truth. Up until now this has not been the case, yes sometimes I have been open to challenging some of my unloving ways but as yet have not emotionally felt the reasons why I behave like I do.

One of my interests is the environment and how people can be part of it in a loving way. Coming from a farming back ground I have chosen to do many things that have had large effects on God's creatures and the land that they live on. I would like to repair the damage I have done over many years and educate others how they too can change and take positive actions to love God's paradise.

So Thanks again Nicky for giving us all the opportunity to grow and share and take actions to love

Pete

LauraR
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi from Peter L-H

Post by LauraR » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:18 pm

Hello Peter,
It is wonderful that you have joined the forum. I so appreciate all you have contributed during the seminars/mediumship - also the personal truth sessions. Seeing loving interactions first hand has been very beneficial for me. Thank you for being courageous and being real.
My best to you and the family and the new property!
Laura Rule

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Peter L-H

Post by Nicky » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Hey up Pete

Welcome to the forum. As you know, I've been interacting with Eloisa quite a bit over the last month or so with regards to forum stuff as well as other things whilst getting to know her better so it's really great to interact with you for the first time too.

I am really looking forward to getting to know you better and would like to express my gratitude towards you for your mediumship stuff as well as the more personal feedback sessions that you have had with Jesus & Mary.

I hope any time you spend on the forum going forwards will be beneficial in your own progress.

Cheers
Nicky