Hello from New York.

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
katerina Palter
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from New York.

Post by katerina Palter » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:52 pm

Hello! My name is Katerina Paleodimou Terolli (Palter). I was born in Greece and have lived off and on in the USA for perhaps half of my life.At the moment I live in New York. I met Jesus and Mary in Greece in 2008 and my life has changed quite a bit.
I don't know what else to say at this moment so I 'll just thank you for making this forum for there is a great deal of helpful information here. Profound and moving. Thank you.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello from New York.

Post by Nicky » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi Katerina

Welcome to the forum.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

Anita
Community Member

Re: Hello from New York.

Post by Anita » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Hi Katerina,

Delighted to see you here! I Hope everything is fine with you.

Love
Anita
Anita Tännström

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable