Hello from Stockholm

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Anna S
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello from Stockholm

Post by Anna S » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Hi Joakim!
Nice to meet you :)
I live in Gothenburg and I found the Divine Truth teachings in october/november 2009. The first DVD I saw was Secrets of the Universe and I felt it came to me as an answer to my prayer to God to meet a person or a teaching that could help me to come further in my life and development. At the time I felt stagnant and longed for transformations, but I could not imagine that I should meet Jesus and Mary ;)

Welcome to the forum

Love
Anna
Anna Skevik, Sweden

Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello from Stockholm

Post by Eloisa » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:03 am

Hi Guys

I moved the rest of the thread to the following link as I thought it would be more appropriate:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=874

It is in ' Missing Something' under the title 'Bullying' as I felt it would be a good topic to keep discussing and it gets lost in the introduction thread.

Thanks

Eloisa