Hi, I'm Catherine

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
catherinej
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi, I'm Catherine

Post by catherinej » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:22 am

Hi All,
I'm Catherine. I live in Austin Texas.
I came across AJ's Secrets of the Universe video by chance, intrigued by the title, I started listening to everything I could. Everything he said was so spot on with beliefs I had inside me yet I did not have an organized way of thinking about them. That was in 2012. I began thinking of ways to get to Australia to go to the talks. One day I was investigating the upcoming talk dates and saw that one was held near me only an hour away in Wimberly Texas. I can't even begin to go into the emotions this caused and still causes me. Why did I miss this chance to see and hear Aj and Mary?
What laws of attraction (or in this case repelling) were in play? What spirits and emotions that attracted the spirits didn't want me to know about it in time? At that time it was such a strong desire to be at one!
I had sorrow and anger at myself for not being 'on top of things'. So many emotions still as well as the feeling of missing out on a chance of a lifetime. I even had the finances then. I still have more to feel .

I grew up in a very unloving , abusive environment. I was born with health problems and thought that was just life. As I grew into an adult, I quickly realized it was not normal for a young person to be unhealthy. I sought healing everywhere I could. Because of my health I was completely self absorbed and self involved causing me to damage many others. Many of the health issues did change and heal. I still struggle with health. But it is the lessons in health that led me to the concept of law of attraction and the knowing that emotions contribute to changing and affecting the body. I had a true desire to be in healthcare. I became a massage therapist. As I grew older, I knew the practice could not sustain me and the work became something I wanted to leave. I am in a career change now, researching and searching my desires for what to do for a living.

I'm here to develop the quality of love. I want to have a true desire to know God's love, however at this point it is only an intellectual idea that I have.

I do feel daily the ways I have been unloving. I currently feel like I am on the step of a 12 step program of looking at how I have wronged others. I think about it all day long and how I can repent. But this seems to not be loving to myself to constantly think about. This is just one of the current emotions I am in.

I know I have many layers to peel away. I'm reminded of the scene in the movie 'Contact'; where Jodi Foster is met by a being appearing as her father who stated 'small moves' at a time even if it takes millions of years. I hope that makes sense. And I hope that this feeling will change over time as I proceed with being more truthful and loving and establishing a relationship with God.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hi, I'm Catherine

Post by Nicky » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Hi Catherine

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your journey up to this point and I hope you find your time here beneficial in learning more!

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

catherinej
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by catherinej » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:26 am

Hi there,
I will be in Munich Germany for a few days and around northern Italy if there is anyone on Divine Truth that would like to meet. I would like to meet others while I am here. Please reach out and let me know . Thank you

Idalia Munoz
Newcomer

Post by Idalia Munoz » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:07 am

Hello Catherine,

I am in Divine truth path and just begint a year or so ago. So, as I had read, you are coming to Germany. I live near Frankfurt , Germany. I just know one person near me that has about 5 year on the path and that is how I met her, throughout meditations and healing (she is away in Brasil for the moment). I am also slowly moving on (I might be wrong, as I am just a beginner).
There must be a reason why we find the DT path, and journey is not to stop but continued.

Where ever you be, just think that your guides are there always to your wish.

Much love and light.

Idalia
Idalia