Hello

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CraigN
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello

Post by CraigN » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:06 am

Hi there,

My name is Craig Norman and I'm from Torquay in the UK

I've been watching Divine Truth on YouTube for nearly a year now and I've been truly blown away by the teachings. I must admit I was feeling a lot of resistance at first due to my own pre-conceived ideas, my beliefs I have had since I was young and also some emotions I had related to AJ's identity. I still don't know if I am truly ready to accept who he is emotionally but I do feel open to dealing with my own issues and addictions.

I am grateful to Nicky for creating this space where we can be honest about our feelings and emotions.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks
Craig

Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello

Post by Eloisa » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:36 pm

Hi Craig,

Welcome to the forum!

I hope you enjoy exploring more and experimenting with Principles of God's Truth!

Cheers

Eloisa

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Hi Craig

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find your time here useful in working through the issues and addictions you touched upon above.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

CraigN
Banned

Post by CraigN » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:40 am

Eloisa wrote:Hi Craig,

Welcome to the forum!

I hope you enjoy exploring more and experimenting with Principles of God's Truth!

Cheers

Eloisa
Hi Eloisa,

Thank you deeply for your sincere and loving message of welcome to the forum.

I do hope I am humble enough to engage with the 'Greatest Experiment' that we can ever engage in :)

All my love,
Craig

CraigN
Banned

Post by CraigN » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:49 am

Nicky wrote:Hi Craig

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find your time here useful in working through the issues and addictions you touched upon above.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky
Hi Nicky,

I feel this post you made to me was in fact in addiction.

I feel that you have an emotional need to feel superior. This is an addiction which you engage in under the guise of being "Mr. Friendly Administrator" of the Divine Truth forum.

Your welcome to myself was not genuinely sincere, nor was it in harmony with Love and Truth like Eloisa's welcome to me.

I love you Nicky and I hope this feedback helps you in your progression towards God.

Thanks guys

Craig

CraigN
Banned

Post by CraigN » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:03 am

Hi guys,

Just one more additional comment before this thread is locked:

Based on the interaction in this thread, I feel that in order to keep this forum in harmony with Divine Love, Eloisa could perhaps be granted administrator status, whilst Nicky should be given 3 amber strikes and a mute, due to the following behaviour exhibited on this forum towards other students of Divine Truth:

- He is engaging in addictive use of his current administrator privileges on the forum, with regard to the way in which he treats many members on the forum.

- He uses Divine Truth terminology to justify musing (or even BANNING) anyone he chooses, whilst under the guise (facade) of Love (I.e." we cannot allow this discussion that I, Nicky Primetica, do not like so therefore it is out of harmony with God")

- He will not accept feedback/Personal Truth, even whilst giving this to others. This shows not only arrogance but also a lack of humility.

Thanks guys

Craig

Eloisa
Community Member

Post by Eloisa » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:30 am

Hi Craig,

You have gone on a spree of angry, accusatory behaviour here and I can't see any reason for it other than to purposely and particularly attack Nicky and the forum in general. You also try to undermine what the forum is desiring to stand for showing your lack of sincerity.

You have breached a number of the terms of use of the forum which come under the Red Strike Category, and seem to have done so intentionally and on purpose, I don't understand why you would do this but you have.

The terms I can see you breach are as follows:
  • *Personal attack/abuse of other forum member
    • Condescension, arrogance, belittlement towards other forum members
    • Judgemental responses to any content posted by forum members
    • Projection of anger and/or rage towards other forum members

Link to the terms of use below:

http://www.divinetruthhub.com/wp-conten ... ument4.pdf

I am giving you a warning while I work out how to mute you for blatantly breaching the terms of use.

Eloisa

Below are links to the rest of what I refer to above:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=276

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=872

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:14 am

Hi

I will lock this thread for now, as there are obvious issues with love that need to be looked at.

Thanks,
Lena