Hello everybody!

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello everybody!

Post by victoria » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:17 am

Hi y'all,

My name is Victoria.

I live in London and I've been listening to Divine Truth for about 2.5 years now.

I've always been interested in truth (general truth, not so much about myself!) and now God and Masus (Jesus and Mary) are really helping me with the Love and Humility part!

I feel I've had a strong belief in God and I've chatted with God since I was about 15 or so, however, it's only now that I feel a desire rising within me to really get to know God and to experience his love and engage her personality, I want a personal relationship with God as a two way exchange.

I do wonder what God's personality can be like if God is infinite. For example a human can be an extrovert and love telling stories and jokes etc and another human could be more quiet and love listening etc, but if God is infinite and has all traits then can God ever have a personality as such...? I was thinking this last night...anyway....!

Some of you may know that I run a group on Facebook called "Divine Truth Discussions", I am now directing all traffic there to this forum; a much more effective medium for discussion and no doubt run with more love than I could manage in my present soul condition...

Thank you so much Nicky for your courage and desire in setting up this group; it's clear how much time and effort you've put into it.

I'm really excited about it!

Love,

Victoria

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by Nicky » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi Victoria

We have already spoken but regardless, thanks for introducing yourself to myself and everybody else here.

I'm sure there will be plenty of content built up here over the next few months as activity increases which will aid us all in progressing towards God. We will all be challenged in our time together and it is a case of remembering to remain in a state of humility to what is being shown to us at all times.

Being emotionally challenged is a great thing!

Nicky

Teresa French
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Teresa French » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:58 am

Hi Victoria,
I noticed in the feedback section you asked about receiving notifications. I can't respond to that message as I haven't graduated to that level of the forum as yet, but if you look down the bottom below the box where you type your post, there is a list of options - one of these is "notify me when a reply is posted" you can check this and then also in your settings (next to your name on the top right there is a down arrow) You can go to User Control Panel and on the left hand side you will see where you can manage your notification.
cheers
Teresa

victoria
Muted

Post by victoria » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:17 am

ahhhh thanks so much Teresa!

Teresa French
Community Member

Post by Teresa French » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:44 am

you are welcome :) happy to help.

justholme
Muted

Post by justholme » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:10 am

Hi Victoria,

You may remember me, you banned me from your Facebook group with no explanation or chance of return. I see you are already sliming your way into being an admin for this group. I would just like to warn Nicky and other members about you. I know of many other people, mainly men, who you have banned as well for little or no reason. You are a petty dictator on that group, and you seem to love such a tiny sense of power. I presume the group has slowly atrophied under your dictatorship so I very much hope people are not fooled by the front you are showing here and now. You are a very angry person, especially with men, and I don't believe you have much humility or repentance about your behaviour.

Justin

victoria
Muted

Post by victoria » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:16 am

You are attacking me Justin and I will be informing the admin.

justholme
Muted

Post by justholme » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:59 am

OK, no apology then?

Alkhemst
Community Member

Post by Alkhemst » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:01 pm

Hi Victoria

Welcome to the group! I look forward to more discussions!

I just want to say I really enjoyed much the interactions on the facebook group, and as a man, I may have noticed some issues and decided to leave but both Maxine and you Victoria were always kind to me.

Justin, you're actually quite aggressive and making out of the blue opinionated accusations that make it obvious to anyone why you probably were banned there.

David

victoria
Muted

Post by victoria » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Cheers David,

Yes I got triggered (angry) A LOT by certain men that joined the group. This helped me access some grief around my father, I feel I've shifted some of my anger toward men.

Running the group was like a gold mine for triggering opportunities!