Hello from Barb

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BarbMcLaughlin
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from Barb

Post by BarbMcLaughlin » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:30 am

Hi All, I have been visiting this site for a while and felt it was time to introduce myself. I have been listening to Divine Truth for just about 4 years, I have had the opportunity to meet Jesus and Mary twice when they visited the US and have so much gratitute for the gifts they share with all of us. The first gift Jesus gave me was to let me know how much fear and anger especially at men that I had inside of me, this was true. I am figuring I have only hit the tip of the iceberg.
I have been re-listening to the 2014 assistance groups and shocked at what I chose not to hear before. It saddens me to have so much resistance to personal truth and faith that God loves me. It feels like such a fine line between trust and unworthiness, then I have to admit that I give into distractions when it feels too crappy.
I am coming to the March assistance groups and pleased that I am stepping into my fear, today I listened to Mary's channelling with Jesus about what the spirits had to say in regard to those attending and felt they were talking directly to me. I am still super excited even if I quiver in my boots as I become aware of more of my sins. I have listed my physical pains and illnesses which have grown since 2012 and my sins as I can see them as of today. My addictions are so big and layered it seems like a puzzle that I need to continue to discover the pieces. I recently turned 65 and realize I was happy with many of my facades, I felt they were great changes I made with myself, even thought that God helped me to build many of these layers. Sorry, God. I have had a go around with mediumship only to discover with help from my friends, Mary, Jesus, Eloisa and Corny how much addiction I was in and the damage I have done to my soul and those I felt I was helping. I could have spent the rest of my life in error and harming others in this way. One down hundreds to go, but I do have a choice. As I listen to Jesus and Mary the principles seem to come full circle in their logic and beauty and am I going to engage in this beautiful ride. I sure feel that this is what I desire.

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Barb

Post by Nicky » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Hi Barb

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and you find it as a worthwhile tool in your growth.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable