Hello!

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by Nicky » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:44 pm

Hi Courtney

Thanks for your response.

Upon further consideration, I feel as though I have acted prematurely concerning this topic as I have not noticed any addictive behaviour elsewhere on the forums between you both as of yet, so I have not much to really base anything upon with a degree of certainty. I was just going off initial feelings I had but now feel I should have allowed myself further time to observe any future activity.

I am very conscious of wanting to maintain a loving environment for everyone here and part of that is correctly feeling a person's intentions/addictions. I must admit, it is a challenge trying to do this in an online setting as opposed to in person and it has already brought some stuff up for me.

I believe due to my apprehension of wanting to do this effectively and the level of responsibility that rests upon me, I acted prematurely here. There is a lot of stuff for me to learn and feel through regarding this and remaining humble to the process.

I apologise to you both for this.

Nicky

victoria
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by victoria » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:19 pm

No worries Nicky,

I spent some time reflecting on it, but nothing seemed to jump out at me.

It's better to act and make an error than to be too afraid to act.

I made a fair few errors with my group and I also grew in love through the challenges it brought me :)

SamirM
Newcomer

Post by SamirM » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:21 pm

And just to add, just reading your response Nicky, caused me to reflect and feel how i actually do hook into others emotions all the time at my work in my coffee shop.

So even though you felt yourself to be in error, it caused me to feel some truth about myself. :) Woop WOop

Courtney
Community Member

Post by Courtney » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:59 pm

Ah ok thanks for sharing Nicky, no worries. Victoria and I have known each other a bit online previously, but she hadn't ever heard the story of how I met Perry nor the spiritual center we were at, so I was thinking she was just curious after reading my intro. I definitely do hook into people's emotions in certain situations though, so do let me know if you notice that in the future!

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:28 pm

Hi Courtney

Upon your openness to hearing feedback, as well as receiving feedback from Jesus about the goings on in this post I feel the loving action for me to take would be to share this with you. Please see below:

Jesus (and I before I back-pedalled on my earlier post!) feel that you are terrified of domineering women, and so try hard to get their approval and please them, and therefore will hook into someone like Victoria. In addition, Jesus felt that you did not self-reflect, and immediately wanted the man (me) to supply the answer to your problem.

Jesus feels that Victoria currently has an addiction to manipulating, gaining power and controlling other women. We both felt initially that you displayed an addiction to pandering towards such a woman, without being self-reflective of feeling why you wanted to please Victoria so much (which Jesus feels is driven by your own terror about how much such a woman can make you feel bad about yourself).

So that you can make more sense of the situation and obtain a fuller understanding, I have provided a link below to the strike forum thread relating to Victoria.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=183

I hope the information shared above is useful to you.

Thanks

Nicky

Courtney
Community Member

Post by Courtney » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:16 am

Hey Nicky, thanks very much for sharing more, and thanks Jesus too, if you are reading this thread. I started feeling like I could cry as soon as I read the sentence about being afraid of women before even finishing the rest, so I can feel this is true.

I also agree that it's so much of an automatic (addiction) thing for me that I didn't see it whatsoever till I read your most recent message to me, though of course as soon as I did I could feel it. I have such a lack of sensitivity to it in fact that in my view I have felt Victoria (though we only have just started to get to know each other) is a whole lot more loving than other women in my life in the past and current. So this is a massive thing for me right now.

When I saw your first message about her and my interaction I felt a panic like I was in trouble and did something awful, I feel like that was a reason why I responded so quickly as well. Another emotion for me: fear of punishment, being a bad person, etc. I am not clear yet on the role of your being a man on my responses emotionally, but I'll reflect on that.

Thanks again very much, Nicky and Jesus.

Jenny
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Jenny » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:53 am

Just wanted to pop in here to say, "Hello Courtney!" I deactivated my Facebook account, so it's good to see that you're on here and that we can still connect. I'm looking at a school in Denver to transfer to, so maybe one day we can meet too!

Much love to you,

Jenny

Courtney
Community Member

Post by Courtney » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:07 pm

Ah hi there, that's so great! Which Jenny are you though? ;)

Jenny
Community Member

Post by Jenny » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Haha I thought of that after i posted. Jenny at MUM in Fairfield. I'm friends with Antwan and we have a few other mutual friends. :)

Courtney
Community Member

Post by Courtney » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Ah yes! Great to see you on here too Jenny, and will send you a message about the Denver area.