Howdy from Honduras

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mitten
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Howdy from Honduras

Post by Mitten » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:56 pm

Hi Divine Truth.

My name is Jason (Jason or Mitten works for me) and am happy to see Divine Truth merging into the internet forum fora.

My experience with AJ and the Divine Truth message has been both profound and life changing. My first DT video was on soul mates and twin souls, and from there I took AJ's insights into spirit world understanding and turned my world upside down.

I showed up at the forum today because I feel spiritually connected with AJ. His teachings have influenced my life in a positive way, and I agree with almost everything he says.

Anyway, thanks for creating the forum. I'm gonna go snoop around.

--Jason

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable