Hi, I've just registered

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Emily Willmott
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi, I've just registered

Post by Emily Willmott » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:28 pm

Hi, I'm Emily. I live in England.

I was very excited when I was introduced to 'the secrets of the universe' in 2011. I wouldn't say I've changed much since then but I would say I do a fair bit of self reflection each day.

I'm really glad Jesus and Mary share all they do about God, Gods Love and Laws, I sometimes long to be humble to God but I am very resistive to changing emotionally. I have faith in prayer, but I usually become angry, sick or more fearful as the result of my prayers being answered so prayers are a bit sporadic.

By listening to Dt, it hit me for the first time that there would be a purpose to doing what I love and as a result I have discovered various passions and made changes in my life to express myself more and I feel that as a result, I have in some areas become more confident and loving towards myself (and others), overcoming fears and generally having a better outlook on life.

I've come here because I heard that the rules are pretty tight with Divine Truth so I want to see what thats like and how I might be more humble and grateful for all the gifts in my life.

MikeCollier
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi, I've just registered

Post by MikeCollier » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:42 pm

Hi and welcome. I just joined too, and I also have resistance. It took me a long time to start wondering what it would be like to feel God with me 24/7, and I was surprised to discover it takes a truly conscious effort to keep thinking about His presence with me constantly; yet also, the success toward that end I have had is becoming easier and easier rather quickly. Like I had to get over a hump in the road or something.
Now God is on my mind almost always, instead of the other way around. The emotional processing part is also getting easier, I think in large part because I have begun developing the desire to want the Truth of myself from God. It's easier and easier to be truthful with myself.
Mike

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:57 am

Hi Emily

Welcome to the forum. It seems that when you are praying to God, you are being sincere at that moment as your prayers do get answered which is a great thing.

As you have pointed out, your resistance to the triggering events in your life following your prayers lead to the anger, sickness (denial) or increased fear as these all occur when our will is engaged to avoid rather than to allow - I've definitely experienced this MANY times too. It's almost as if God starts to get excited when you pray and is feeling "this is awesome, I'm going to bring Emily a ton of things that will help her become happier and grow towards me which will hopefully allow her to receive my Love" and then when you shut yourself down, God is probably like "oh maybe not, one day she will, I will be patient until then and continue trying to lead her towards my love!"

I hope you benefit from your time here.

Nice to meet you.

Nicky

Emily Willmott
Newcomer

Post by Emily Willmott » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:59 am

Nice God commentary, Nicky. I guess God has faith in us too, I'm glad she is patient.

Hi Mike, lovely to hear you've grown towards God.

Great to be here, see you around...