Greetings from Mexico

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Alejandro CL
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Greetings from Mexico

Post by Alejandro CL » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:10 am

Hello to everyone!

My name is Francisco Alejandro Cid... I know it is quite long and I skipped one of my two last names, just call me Alejandro. I am doing a quick introduction today since I don't have a good internet connection. I live in Mexico and I have no Idea that this forum was open, but I find that this is a great way to share DT, thanks Nick.

Let me say that I found out about DT as a result of a mistake, and it has been the most wonderful mistake that I have found in my life :mrgreen: I am not saying that DT is a mistake. I was trying to find information about Chinese Visa for Mexicans in Google on the news section, and a estrange error in google gave a random news list (none of them related to chine or a visa), one of them was a new about a "Cult leader claiming to be Jesus", me immediate reaction was to believe that this person must certainly be looking for money. However, I wanted to know the truth about this person and about this news.

My conclusion after reading several news talking about AJ was that clearly the news were hearing both sides of the story and this is a clear indication that they cant be trusted, finally one article from UK (I believe) proof to be more rational and contain a link to the DT homepage, I decided to make an investigation of my own and find out about AJ's real intentions. I was expecting an spectacular webpage that would encourage you to donate to his noble cause and found out a really basic and well organized webpage who's main intention was to freely share information with a very small "Donate" icon on the corner, then after a week of looking at tons of videos with AJ and a couple of them with Mary I realized that this guys are talking about a hole new lifestyle that aims for personal development toward our Father. Thank you guys for all these gifts...you literally blow my mind.

Now I have started my own journey, like AJ suggested that we should make our own experiment and try to probe everything that he and Mary talks about DT, although deep in my heart I can feel that it is the truth, I still want to have the experience of every basic truth, because this way I will have faith that everything that AJ says is real.

Right now I am struggling with the part were I need to go from an intellectual understanding to my the soul understanding of the emotions that are blocking my relation with god, and also to the emotional blockages towards my soul mate, but the other day I had this dream were a person in a greater understanding in love explained to me that I don't need to worry about my soul mate, as long as you progress in your relation to God, your soulmate will naturally feel attracted to you, and thus I an looking to experiment on this relation with God, I hope that I can start having a relation with my Father, beacuse right now aside from reading from the guys in DT I feelt quite alone and confused in this journey, I feel that a lot of these feeling comes from the huge resistance of my facade.

I am also trying to translate some of the DT transcripts to the Spanish language, even if it is a slow process for myself, I want that in the future, when more spanish speaking persons interest on the DT, a lot of documents can already be available for them, I feel that this is all for the moment, I hope that my written english does not contain many grammatical errors.

Regards from a hot Mexico,
Alejandro Cid
"The truth will set you free"

Alejandro CL
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Greetings from Mexico

Post by Alejandro CL » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:16 am

:shock: Ups... I just realized I skip a word:
"My conclusion after reading several news talking about AJ was that clearly the news were NOT hearing both sides of the story..."

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Hi Alejandro

Welcome to the forums.

You said:
but the other day I had this dream were a person in a greater understanding in love explained to me that I don't need to worry about my soul mate, as long as you progress in your relation to God, your soulmate will naturally feel attracted to you, and thus I an looking to experiment on this relation with God
I feel this is a good and accurate explanation of the process. There are 3 main points of focus when drawing our soul-mate:

1) Progressing in Love
2) Facing personal Truth
3) Acting in your true passions and desires

I spent quite a bit of wasted time on thinking intellectually about who my soul-mate may be etc and forgetting to engage the actual process of clearing my own injuries and receiving God's Love which would attract my soul-mate naturally.

Nice to meet you and I hope you benefit from your time here.

Nicky

Alejandro CL
Community Member

Post by Alejandro CL » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:17 pm

Thank you for your comments Nicky and thanks for creating and maintaining this forum. I felt inspired by Arvana and I too wanted to be more honest about myself. This is part 2 of my presentation.

I grew up on the southern part of mexico (Tabasco) it is a very hot and rainy out there, there is a lot of vegetation and I got the feeling that it might be similar to summerland, I have never been there but in my hometown it feels summer almost all year. I grew up surrounded by a lot of vegetation and during summer vacations we would travel to Veracruz where more vegetation and even the sea could be visible, this along with the occasional trips to the ranch of my family made me grew up with a lot of love for the nature and the environment.

My family consist of both parents (mom and dad) and two sisters (I am the sandwich), I grew up in the Catholic family and learn about the God from the point of view of the Catholic, this lead me to view God a distant and angry father that a long time ago forgot about us. As a boy I was very sensitive and would cry for almost anything, I always tried to speak the truth and help others but had a lot of pressure from my environment specially to get excellent grades at school (because my parents where both the best on their class), my sisters didn't have a problem with this task but I had a lot of troubles because I got distracted very easily or would found school quite boring, my grades never fulfill my parents expectations and the situation of my not-so-good grades only keep going worse until the constant angers projected at me and me being sensitive to this...resulted in several problems that I am still trying to work out.

I had low self-steam on several aspects of my life, I have huge amounts of fears for other's people rage being projected at me. Also, the lack of love that I felt in my childhood lead me into a need to try to please others to get their approval. My mother would occasionally be loving towards me and would occasionally try to make me the man that she expected for her life, this resulted into a need to please women specially if it is my partner. I believe this are the main blockages that I have towards God.

When I was a teenager the situation with my family turned so bad that at some point I got so tired of everything and started to think on suicide, this way I would stop causing so much problems to others, during this time I think that due to the influence of some spirit (I hope it was my guide but I am not sure) I came to understand that suicide would be very coward. However one side effect from this part of my life was that I started to suppress almost any bad emotion and start being very rational. I think that this is one of the main reasons that I am being so resistive to feel anything that makes me feel bad.

Before this time in my life I used to see shadows of spirits, now-days I never see one, I believe this is another proof that my facade is being very resistive. When I first saw AJ's videos I got got the feeling that he was rather crazy or wanted to make a lot of money, but I soon realize that his real passion was to share what he call "God's Truth" and since the truth that he shared is really beautiful the only option is that he is truly Jesus. Now thanks to AJ, Mary and Cornelius's work I started to understand the emotions that I need to address, I do not feel that I have really started to work on much of them, but there have been one or two times when I truly felt connected to my emotions and had started to actually feel some of them.

I think that this post is quite long already, however, I want to thank anyone who has taken the time to read it completely. I am sure I might be skipping other important topics, but I feel that this is a good resume of my personal development and where I stand.

With love,
Alejandro

julie_bennion
Community Member

Post by julie_bennion » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:08 am

Hi Alejandro ~
I really love getting to know folks here, where more soulful expression is being encouraged, & where gradually... more is being shared. For me, it's a huge relief to tell it like it is, instead of putting happy, smiling flowers where they aren't actually growing. So thanks for saying more about your life, and where you feel you are at present.

p.s. I feel like I gotta go back & read everybody's intro's again, to remember who everyone is and feel who they are, where they came from (well, we've heard about that Original place) ... Still, I may need to keep hearing & feeling it, all over again!