Is the Earth really a globe, and why isn't Mary fat? :)

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Anneli
Muted

Is the Earth really a globe, and why isn't Mary fat? :)

Post by Anneli » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:17 am

1. I hear a lot of "flat earthers" as they sometimes call themselves, saying that the Earth is not a globe, but rather a somewhat flat place, with the Sun and the Moon moving in circles over the Earth surface. Logically, they do have a number of mind-boggling arguments, and I do feel that I will learn more about this as it's my desire and if I allow more of God's truth into my soul about this (releasing the errors I still hold on to), but still - I know Jesus and Mary still have a lot to address if they wish to about God's truths about life and our world/s, and it would be very interesting to learn more about what they feel the truth is about our planet. Is it a globe, are the Sun and the Moon a lot closer than we are taught, and are NASA and others simply faking and lying about the discoveries they do in space (going to Mars, sending up satellites to orbit the "globe" etc)?

2. I learned from Jesus in a recorded seminar that women often get fat because of the (sexual?) anger they feel towards men. I can fully understand my own bulky belly, hips and thighs from that perspective due to some sexual abuse when I was 4, and some other experiences, but then I look at Mary - she's stunningly beatiful and not the least bit overweight (God must have rewarded the both of you, Jesus and Mary, with these awesome looks as a little thank you gift for your long and faithful services! ;) ), even if I've listened to her in other video seminars sharing all those memories of being treated in so extremely cruel ways by men, and how much rebellious emotions and resentment she's felt about it all. That would be a reason for her to be overweight then, wouldn't it? It would be very helpful to have this clarified (I love beatiful dresses, but they just look weird on me right now...), and to understand what the difference is between her state and mine when it comes to this set of injuries. Perhaps the most obvious answer is that she's been more afraid and sad and into addictions, rather than angry about it all? This has been my "protection" since the teenage years, and I do feel that I have a lot of fear to release about it.

3. I'll put in another one also, it just popped into my mind: At what point did the soul union state go from the 22nd to the 36th sphere - I've tried to locate the moment from the video seminars when Jesus had started to remember/know this, but I haven't really found that missing piece yet. I think it was in 2012, but so far I only know that up to that point he felt that it was in the 22nd sphere it happened (soul halves uniting into one soul), and in videos after that point it's in the 36th sphere instead. Is something else of a similar kind happening in the 22nd sphere perhaps, which was the cause of the initial statement/belief, or what injury was healed that led to the insight that there were more spheres existing above the 22nd one, and that the soul union state actually happened "up there" rather than on the 22nd? Again, as I progress in love and truth, I'm sure all of this will be known to me also, but it might be something to address in a FAQ session, since others may wonder about it as well? Thanks a lot, meanwhile! :)

Thank you so much to Nicky, Jesus, Mary and all you other soul siblings that work so much to get the Truth in here :)

Alkhemst
Community Member

Re: Is the Earth really a globe, and why isn't Mary fat? :)

Post by Alkhemst » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Just on the flat earth idea I reckon its disinformation, but that's just my opinion. International plane routes and flight times across those routes might suggest the earth can't be flat just as one example.

Nicky, let me know if its not appropriate to respond questions here though - thanks

Brian Brill
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Brian Brill » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:57 pm

Yeah Nicky, I'm also not sure if we are allowed to address any of these questions if we can point to AJ's information, or if they are exclusively for AJ and Mary to handle, so maybe you can clarify that. In any case for now...

#1) Here is AJ dismissing the flat Earth, geocentric model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AKrmFN ... e&t=24m23s. I could write a long essay on the emotional reasons people are pushing this flat earth nonsense, but I'll not do that here. :)

#3) Here's AJ addressing the 22/36 sphere soul union info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_TQ08U ... t=1h31m33s

- B

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:07 am

Hi David & Brian,

Everything on the forums have been created to facilitate potential discussion so if you feel like you would like to share your own thoughts and feelings on anything here, as well as link people to specific DT videos that can provide an answer to the question posted, then go right ahead (as you have already done, Brian).

I have just updated the sticky topic within this forum category so all should be more clearer for you guys now. Thanks for the feedback.

Nicky

Pam
Banned

Post by Pam » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:03 am

Wow!!! Not to long ago I watched several videos on the flat earth theory and I have to say I disagree with the theory. The sun is round, the moon is round and the other planets are round so why wouldn't the earth be round.

It makes more since that we live on a round world and there wouldn't be day and night on a flat earth. If you get a ball or globe and a flash light to represent the sun and turn out the lights you will see how day and night works.

Alkhemst
Community Member

Post by Alkhemst » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:54 am

Hey Brian, thanks for posting those videos. Listening to the one where AJ talks about the structure of the universe and how they come into existence really reminds me of an idea from a guy called Itzhak Bentov. If interested here's a link to some of those ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM_nCFugdkw Also find it fascinating how the structure of spheres follows things like musical theory, for example within the standard scale there are 8 notes (octave). The transition from one octave to the next happens between the last note (7th) and the 1st note of the next (8th). The first note of the higher octave is exactly double in frequency (energy or vibration) as the first note in the previous octave. Regarding spheres, each transition point represents a major shift in learning and love, like between the 7th and 8th sphere. So I'm guessing that's why there's significance to the 22nd and 36th sphere and it's consistent with octaves. Potentially that would mean the 43rd sphere would have special significance too.

Brian Brill
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Brian Brill » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:10 am

Alkhemst wrote: a guy called Itzhak Bentov.
Ha, yes same thing occurred to me...what did he call it...The Slow Continuous Bang? Stalking The Wild Pendulum was one of my favorite books, way back before the Internet even. I'll have check out the vids about him, thanks.

- B

Brian Brill
Community Member

Post by Brian Brill » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:33 am

Alkhemst wrote: Also find it fascinating how the structure of spheres follows things like musical theory, for example within the standard scale there are 8 notes (octave). The transition from one octave to the next happens between the last note (7th) and the 1st note of the next (8th). .
OK, you got me thinking and it took me a bit to remember another book that I studied in conjunction with Wild Pendulum...The Cosmic Octave by Cousto. It touches on the harmonic nature of the universe and is very interesting. And I'm a little embarrassed that I never actually realized that point about the 8th sphere maybe being the next octave. It's obvious now that it's obvious. LOL.

But I'm wondering if we've already gone too far afield here...maybe there should be a science section for this kind of stuff? After all, God is a scientist. :D

Alkhemst
Community Member

Post by Alkhemst » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:46 am

BrianBrill wrote:
Alkhemst wrote: Also find it fascinating how the structure of spheres follows things like musical theory, for example within the standard scale there are 8 notes (octave). The transition from one octave to the next happens between the last note (7th) and the 1st note of the next (8th). .
OK, you got me thinking and it took me a bit to remember another book that I studied in conjunction with Wild Pendulum...The Cosmic Octave by Cousto. It touches on the harmonic nature of the universe and is very interesting. And I'm a little embarrassed that I never actually realized that point about the 8th sphere maybe being the next octave. It's obvious now that it's obvious. LOL.

But I'm wondering if we've already gone too far afield here...maybe there should be a science section for this kind of stuff? After all, God is a scientist. :D
Yeah specifically remember the diagrams of Bentov of souls creating universes new souls from his books that reminded me of what AJ was saying. Of course it's a different slant, I guess a natural love one but interesting connections nonetheless. This video was actually one I that covers it better, presented by someone else, perhaps after Bentov's passing. The Cosmic Octave by Cousto, sounds interesting - thanks :)

Anneli
Muted

Post by Anneli » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:48 pm

BrianBrill wrote:Yeah Nicky, I'm also not sure if we are allowed to address any of these questions if we can point to AJ's information, or if they are exclusively for AJ and Mary to handle, so maybe you can clarify that. In any case for now...

#1) Here is AJ dismissing the flat Earth, geocentric model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AKrmFN ... e&t=24m23s. I could write a long essay on the emotional reasons people are pushing this flat earth nonsense, but I'll not do that here. :)

#3) Here's AJ addressing the 22/36 sphere soul union info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_TQ08U ... t=1h31m33s

- B
Thanks Brian - the second video is exactly what I was looking for! :) And the first one for sure addresses the geocentric point of view that many flat earthers like to have, although I need to watch more of this one or the Universe-videos to hear what is said about the actual globe shape. Thank you for taking the time to point me exactly to the places in the videos where Yeshua talks about these specific topics as well :)

Thanks to you all for the feedback/opinions/replies that also came up here along with this one :)