Relationship between law of attraction and free will.

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Abram
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Relationship between law of attraction and free will.

Post by Abram » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:48 pm

My wife (who is skeptical of Divine Truth) asked me the other day, “If God gave me free will then how can everything be part of God’s plan? If everything is God’s plan then how can we have free will?”. I responded with, “I'm not totally sure, but I think the laws of the universe (law of attraction, etc.) that God created, affect/influence our free will, which could be considered part of his/her plan. Kind of like how in quantum physics there is an energetic and magnetic relationship between our consciousness and the material world like in the double split experiment. Certain emotional signatures (soul condition) energetically and magnetically influence others free will choices creating certain law of attraction events.”.

After reflecting on this topic I realized I have no clueJ and began to wonder how to explain the law of attraction and free will in more scientific ways. Does my soul condition influence others free will so that there is a law of attraction event? I think it would be beneficial for others and myself to understand, maybe on a quantum physics level, how these laws operate and influence each other. Does anyone know if AJ or Mary have explained these laws in such a fashion?

I have felt about these questions and recognize that part of my desire to understand this question is to alleviate my fears, doubts, uncertainty, and lack of faith. I recognize that I want others to believe what I believe and agree with my way of living for fear of feeling alone and rejected. I want validation that I’m not wrong and stupid. I think a lot of it has to do with wanting my wife to be on the same page spiritually so we can progress together. If anyone recognizes other areas I can feel about feel free to share. Thanks

Navjeet Mackie
Newcomer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Relationship between law of attraction and free will.

Post by Navjeet Mackie » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:57 pm

Hi Abraham,

Of course I do not have the complete answer, but I have done some investigation(praying and feeling) into free will as well so I wanted to write. My feelings now are that we have free will and continue to have free will, and God does not influence this (I don't feel the law of attraction influences our free will). As we ask and truly desire for God's Love and receive it (after asking, with our free will), we become more in alignment with God's will. So I guess our personal will becomes less important to us as we choose to align ourselves God's will (which was our choice). However, I don't see this as God influencing or taking away our free will as we are the one's who make the choice to express our will which is more in alignment with God's truth and love. I'm not sure if that makes sense.
Please offer me correction here if I am off.
I also remember either listening to a talk about this or reading something in the RJ Lees book, but I'm sorry I can't remember where.

With Love,
Navjeet

Abram
Community Member

Post by Abram » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:14 pm

Navjeet,

Thanks for the feedback. It makes sense. I'm really wondering more about the scientific explanation or mechanism behind the law of attraction. How do law of attraction events happen when we all have free will?

I’m not sure if God’s Truths will ever be able to fully be explained by science (as God is infinite), though it seems that the more we can explain God’s Truth scientifically the more the world will be open to it. For example, AJ references the law of aerodynamics and how once we understood the science behind it we learned to master it and trust it and the technology we have designed (airplanes). I understand that until we have the science to explain God’s Truths we must be willing to experiment with those truths to come to understand them in scientific terms just like those who experimented with the law of aerodynamics. Thanks again.

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Hi Abram I agree that pursuing the emotions you mention surfacing in this dynamic with your wife around your own fears and grief about not being "together" on this growing passion of yours to learn divine truth is the most fruitful place to go...
I have felt about these questions and recognize that part of my desire to understand this question is to alleviate my fears, doubts, uncertainty, and lack of faith. I recognize that I want others to believe what I believe and agree with my way of living for fear of feeling alone and rejected. I want validation that I’m not wrong and stupid. I think a lot of it has to do with wanting my wife to be on the same page spiritually so we can progress together. If anyone recognizes other areas I can feel about feel free to share
...because, otherwise, you will be constantly presented with these "challenges/questions" into the future and feel compelled to go down rabbit holes in the pursuit of "sufficient enough" answers. When, if in fact your wife is asking a question with an emotion of wanting to discredit you and your attraction to divine truth (for her own emotional reasons), then all the "knowledge in the world" on a given detail/point in the teachings will not suffice...and will prove "fruitless".

Where, on the other hand, going deeper into your terror and grief of feeling unsupported, worked against, challenged on deep levels by someone you love for embracing something you feel a strong desire to learn more about....that will definitely reap rewards...and "bear fruit" so to speak.

I think you have shared before that you have been more drawn/attracted to belief systems that are less about the deeper ("darker" feeling at times) emotions and truths. More "lovely" so to speak. And, I'm guessing this true for your wife as well? And, if you have created a life together over the years where she came to trust that you would always remain there (in the “nice” feelings and more on the surface within the confines/boundaries of the more “palatable” spiritual paths/pursuits) she may have feelings of betrayal and anger about you “changing lanes" on her and on a large scale now. Like you are ruining every pretty/nice/lovely thing you have helped her to create. Things she counts on and wants to maintain.

And this is a great thing to feel about. Including your own grief and accountability around your part in the choice to journey with her down roads that now feel wrong in ways to you. And feel the painful feelings about where she is willing to go with you now even when you are making a choice that is much more loving for you both in the long run (and is truly "lovely'), yet she feels it is moving her away from many earlier ideas/facades around what “love” and "success" looks like...and maybe even feels to her like these things you are pursuing are "ruining" or "soiling" many "lovely" things she wants to uphold/maintain...all nice and pleasant and easy and kind and pretty "desirous" creations/cocreations/beliefs, etc.

I have not had to deal with "opposition" in a marriage/partnership around exploring/engaging/pursing these teachings..but I have had a lot of belittling, judgmental, condescending, condemning emotions from many people I have known for a long time around this soul level passion that I LOVE. I have had to work to regroup/reassess my own emotional reliances and sadness and fears. And continue to. What you are doing now, just allowing yourself to go into deeper “darker” feelings....is awesome. And, as you do this and grow in love as the result over time, she will come, in time, to have the evidence she is “demanding” you provide to her now (which is actually impossible for you to give her at this point ~ more feelings to feel about there :( ).

I think it is a beautiful step you are taking....in loving yourself and your own soul by moving deeper and in the direction of truth rather than continue to cocreate an “outpicturing” of a "lovely" life with her if parts of it are not base on real love. And God does too I am sure. And, in time, your wife may see the beauty of your desire to grow to know and embody God's truth and divine love. This movement to take more ownership over your own destiny in pursuing this path may be essential at this point...and be the key that makes it truly possible for you both to arrive into an at-onement state with God down the road if you are soulmates.

Also, I find that when I just focus on my own emotions in these types of situations, I later see more clearly what emotions are driving the other person to "reject" this material (and me) and why. It is often something I can not see until I work my way through the pain and fear (without trying to change them).

Anyway, my vote is YES "go deeper!" and if you are soulmates, in time she will follow you down this beautiful path...and she will come to see that what you are doing now is really the lovely loving thing to do for you both.

Love,
Maureen

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:05 am

p.s. I thought to add this as it has been passing thorough my mind today after posting the above....p.s. One of the most painful projections I have been on the receiving end of throughout my life is a belief from others that I am actually somehow responsible for the "darkness" in our midst just because I see it and bring it up. That somehow it would not "exist" if I would just "shut the f**k up" and stop mentioning it all. I have had this projection come toward me most fiercely from my family and also from people who have developed and embraced new age beliefs which "reject" emotions that are not "positive" or "high." For me, it seems now to just part of the deal. I have to live with (and feel the grief about) that misunderstanding (and what seems like an unwavering conviction by others) that I am actually creating danger and instability for them. Yet, I have somehow always known deep in my soul from the beginning that speaking the truth about these things is actually how we will all get out of the darkness. They just don't agree at all with me at this point and never have (55 years into this life) and they still believe I am responsible for all the horrors...as though speaking about these things makes them "manifest"...that my words "create" it all....when the truth from God's perspective is that these unaddressed/destructive things in our midst were well entrenched on the earth before I ever came here (and can be traced far back into our ancestry). There has been a lot of sorrow for me about this....about about this fate....the "predicament" about the nature of my soul....all my life....like I couldn't win by trying to get us all out of the darkness and into the safety that I've always known shining light on these things is bound to lead us all into. And plus, if I can't be deep, then I feel like I have no where at all to go...and it has always felt impossible for me to really live that way.

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:37 am

...and, of course, the irony is that the "darkness" can only gain a foothold and grow if we deny it's existence....not the other way around.... :shock:

yay for the divine truth on these matters! I was SO relieved to hear that wanting truth (even about the unpretty things) was right all along from God's perspective.

Abram
Community Member

Post by Abram » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Maureen,

You are spot on about the relational and emotional dynamics at play between my wife and I. This is obviously an area I’ve been avoiding to some degree emotionally. As you said, “I find that when I just focus on my own emotions in these types of situations, I later see more clearly what emotions are driving the other person…”, if I had taken the time to feel more about these issues I would have probably been able to recognize my and my wife’s emotions that are triggered in this dynamic. Your assessment of my wife’s feelings makes so much sense and for some reason I haven’t put much effort into understanding how she feels about all this, even though I kept communicating that I understand that going down this spiritual path is difficult for her and didn’t expect her to jump on board without some resistance (although my emotional reaction seems to show me that I have been expecting her to accept it without resistance).

I shared my post and the subsequent responses with her. It triggered her a lot and brought up all the emotion I continue to avoid. My law of attraction is definitely trying to show me that I haven’t dealt with these emotions. I’m glad I shared it with her and am appreciative of your feedback as it gave us both an opportunity to grow in love. I still have a lot of feeling I need to do about all this.

I really am passionate about Divine Truth (but still am not even close to being sincere in following “the way”) and wish I could share it with all my family and friends (which I can, but am afraid to). This issue with my wife is what I’d expect with my friends and family and I haven’t been willing to go as far with them on disclosing this path as I have with my wife. I have shared certain aspects of “the way” with my family and friends and even those things trigger a lot of resistance and judgment.

To be honest the fact that this material is presented by AJ who “claims to be Jesus” is a big fear for me. I totally understand and respect that he has to be honest about who he is and the experiences he has. However, after telling one of my friends that I was listening to this material presented by someone who says they have had memories of being Jesus, she responded with “anyone claiming to be Jesus is crazy”. So in other words I’m afraid of others thinking I’m crazy. For a majority of people when they hear this they automatically shut down to it. I’m frustrated and saddened by this because these concepts to me make so much sense logically and if people would only give it a chance before judging and shutting themselves down to it, they would come to see the truth in it.

I think having this forum to connect with others on this path is crucial for those of us having a hard time wanting to take the leap of completely following “the way” and potentially losing their friends and family. Having this forum is helping me stay motivated to keep going because it helps me not feel alone on this journey and want to give up because of the intense emotional pain that would come from losing family and friends. I also see how this forum could be a way of me avoiding my emotional pain (i.e., fear of being alone, rejection, criticism, etc.) and could become an addiction for me to not fully commit to the principles. For now I think it is helping me more than it is hurting me, because otherwise I don’t think I would have kept going.

It sounds like you have gone through a lot of what I’m avoiding in terms of staying true to the principles and dealing with the consequences of others judging, belittling, condemning, condescending, etc. I can relate with how others feel like you are the cause of the “darkness” and it wouldn’t be there if you wouldn’t bring it up. I’ve also always had this desire to help the world come out of “darkness” or to improve the world in some way. It has felt hopeless at times and frustrating that people don’t have this same desire and aren’t open to trying to fix our condition as a species.

It seems like with social media, technology, and the state of the world the “darkness” cannot be avoided and must be faced. It feels like the natural result of extended periods of denial about our global emotional conditions are manifested in ways that cannot be denied anymore. Kind of like when we deny something in ourselves for long enough that it manifests as physical health issues in a way to help us finally see that which we are not addressing. I have hope that with the current state of things in the world we will ultimately put more effort in addressing the causes of these issues and then science and the masses will spot light the truth of the DT teachings or at least recognize that the problems in the world stem from our emotional conditions. I guess we got to stay focused on “being the change we want to see in the world” as Gandhi said.

By the way I still desire to understand how the law of attraction and free will interact. They must. How can someone make a choice (free will) and it ultimately be my law of attraction? Thanks again for your feedback and your vulnerability in general!

LauraR
Community Member

Post by LauraR » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:44 am

Hello Abram,

In reading your questions regarding how the Law of Attraction and free will interact, I believe there is an error within the statement. (I apologize - I do not know how to post your original statement so it is in quotes below."

"Certain emotional signatures (soul conditions) energetically and magnetically influence others free will choice and certain law of attraction events."

Our soul condition or emotional signature is in effect our Law of Attraction. We have little energy programs in us - otherwise known as emotions - that bring to us events that match that signature - good or bad.

These emotional signatures, being magnetic in their nature will also attract people to us with similar signatures or those that say match an injury. For example, an angry man attracts a woman that is frightened of men. But I do not believe that these attractions affect a persons free will choice.

Let's say we have an emotional injury regarding angry men and one comes into our life. We have a free will choice in our interaction with the man as to how we will respond. Either in harmony or out of harmony with God's law.

Another question noted below

"Does my soul condition influence others free will choices?
Your soul condition will attract certain people to you - as you will be attracted to them, but they always have the same free will choice as you as to how they will respond.

AJ has said that we have to be very careful with our interactions with people when we are aware of an injury. Let's say we attract a woman this time that has a very low opinion of herself and we are aware of it. We have a free will choice to either take advantage of her injury or through the loving use of our will choose another option. It is dangerous to say that the woman attracted my abuse because she has low self esteem. As if there is an attraction in her that we cannot help but react to. We always have a choice to be aware of our attractions and how we will use our free will.

I hope that helped.

Laura Rule

Abram
Community Member

Post by Abram » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:16 pm

Thanks Laura. Those points make sense. Jesus and Mary touched on some of these questions in their latest feedback session on "New age philosophies and gods truth" as well in earlier videos, I think when they were in Greece. I appreciate everyone's feedback.