Emotional reasons for period pain

Stuck in your progression? - Ask for advice
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Felicitas
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Felicitas » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:23 am

I would like to receive some assistance on the emotional reasons for severe period pain, very severe cramps.
I have just listened to divine truth radio were Jesus and Mary answer a question of the fear of physical pain. Mary brings up her example of how she has dealt with her fear of her period pain and Jesus mentions that the general emotional cause for period pain is suppression of sexuality and procreation, in Mary's case related to 1st century events, around child birth and the torture of her 1st century death .

I have never given birth nor do I feel that I am sexually suppressed, but I had the lingering feeling I could have been sexually abused when I was very young, however I do not consciously recall any event. I have asked God to show me any truth around this issue but so far I have not been able to receive any clear answer.

At the moment I do not feel able to get to the emotional source while I am in the period pain as there is a lot of fear of the pain. I feel totally out of control as at times the pain ramps up and creates a physical breakdown and I feel I can not do anything to help myself.
I have this pain since I am 14, and it fluctuates, some months it seems better then others. This is my only chronic pain issue and I have tried so many things to heal this pain in the last 26 years, but nothing worked. It seems to have gotten worse at times and I still take pain killers, so that I can function when I have to work and can not take time off. No physical reasons were found when I was younger, but in recent years apparently bursting cysts are responsible.

When I have my period I feel very weak and vulnerable and the law of attraction has exposed me at times to being treated hostile by women. I also feel angry women spirits around me at times which trigger more of my fears and my mother, who I am not in touch with, often reaches out to get in touch with me when I have my period.
I also noticed that in the past the period pain got more severe when I was involved in sexual relationship were the man had no intention to commit to me and I felt used in retrospect.

I would feel grateful to receive any insights. It would be great if Mary could share more about her experience with healing it or anyone who has some experience with getting to the core emotional injury related to period cramps.

Thank you for your time
Felicitas

Phoebe Bruce
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Emotional reasons for period pain

Post by Phoebe Bruce » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:41 am

Hi there Felicitas,

I have also struggled with this, not so much at this point but definitely it got very bad when I was in a relationship with an emotionally distant man, triggering heaps of anger and rage about feeling unloved (addiction not getting met). Which is kind of similar to the example of your relationship you gave (not sure about the anger part for you)

I cannot claim to have any answers about the causes of period pain, as I don't feel I have healed it. I do however feel a degree of certainty that it is related to my own sexuality and feelings about myself as a woman; both in relation to other women and in relation to men.

You state in your post that you do not believe yourself to be sexually suppressed. I think, and Jesus has said, if we had no suppressed emotions around our sexuality we would be living in a perfect sexual state with our soulmate, and not projecting any sexual demands or feelings at anyone or the world around us. Jesus has also said that there is no one on the planet in this condition! So I feel it would be safe to say that you have some sexual suppression within your soul. It's a good place to start. And this is not just about the physical act of sex, but any sexual feeling (which I myself am still learning about and do not fully understand). I wold recommend the recent feedback session Jesus and Mary gave entitled "Sexual projections, addiction and fear" part 1 and 2.

I recently have been looking deeply (intellectually for now) at my belief systems in the area of how I feel about myself as a woman. A great tool that I have been using, suggested by Mary initially, to come to see the extent of my false beliefs and begin to feel about them is to draw up two columns. One side I titled "my beliefs about myself as a woman in relation to other women" and the other side is "God's Truth", or what you feel it might be. It is astounding to see just how different these two states are. The aim is to allow yourself to fully feel and grieve the huge disparity between the two. So I am in the midst of doing this for:

-beliefs about myself as a woman in relation to other women (how do I feel about myself around other women? What are my expectations of other women etc)
-beliefs about myself as a woman in relation to men (what do i believe a man's role is in my life? How do I get approval from a man? What are my feelings about men?)
-beliefs about what a woman is/means (what is my role as a woman? what does the perfect woman look like to me? etc)

This process is uncovering HEAPS of false beliefs many (if not all, perhaps) of which relate to sexuality in some way. So if you do this it might be a starting point for seeing just how out of harmony with Love and Truth you are on a number of issues, which in turn results in your pain and suffering.

I hope that helps Felicitas, as I said I am still a beginner in uncovering issues of sexuality within my soul. but I am finding it is just a HUGE area with so many errors to be healed.

All the best,
Phoebe

Felicitas
Community Member

Post by Felicitas » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Hi Phoebe

Thank you for your reply and your feedback.
When I wrote that I do not feel sexually suppressed I had the worldly definition in mind, eg. That I do not feel frigid or repelled by sex. I feel 'relatively comfortable' with my sexuality and enjoy it. I can feel so that I have been acting out addictions and that I also had/have times were I felt/feel very empty and sad when I engage with and without a partner and that I have not been able to manifest a truly intimate sexual relationship with any man so far.

So what I have stated in the above post is not true, and I totally agree with what you have pointed out to me:
You state in your post that you do not believe yourself to be sexually suppressed. I think, and Jesus has said, if we had no suppressed emotions around our sexuality we would be living in a perfect sexual state with our soulmate, and not projecting any sexual demands or feelings at anyone or the world around us. Jesus has also said that there is no one on the planet in this condition! So I feel it would be safe to say that you have some sexual suppression within your soul.
I can also confirm that yes, I also believe that the period cramps seem to be related to anger towards the man not fulfilling my demands and addictions. Maybe it could also be related to me feeling angry with myself for allowing myself to engage in a sexual connection that is unloving towards myself and the other person just to get some addictions met, or shame about that, or it could be the law of compensation showing me through the physical pain that I acted out of harmony with love.
All things that require repentance?

Or I wonder if it is it better to uncover the core inquiries related to that as I must have taken on some of the emotional reasons for the pain from my mother as it started when I was 14 and I had not been sexually active with a partner at that time. My mother told me then that she had pain too and that it disappeared after she had given birth to me. Could it be related to a women's worth giving birth and feelings of not being worthy if one doesn't give birth?

My mother had breast cancer of the right breast - anger towards man related - when I was 8.
This affected me a lot as I felt nobody was supposed to know about it and it needed to be covered up and kept secret. I felt very uncomfortable when my body started to develop and I felt my mother negative and jealous projections tinted with her sadness about her own life coming at me.
I know that I have taken on a lot of my mother's rage towards men. I feel I have been able to release some of it since I physically disconnected from her, and my law of attraction has confirmed that, as I am working for the first time in environments were a lot of men are present.
But I can feel there is still much much more for me to uncover. The longing to attract my soulmate keeps me going.

Thank you for sharing the tool for becoming aware of the false beliefs here. I am going to use it, too.
Please keep sharing your progress.

Thank you
Felicitas

Maxine
Community Member

Post by Maxine » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:42 pm

Hi,

I have been digging around all my issues around sex and gender for a while now and it runs deep - with some emotional memories going way back and I still have very much to work through. I currently have cervical cancer so it has reached a new level for me to look into. I will share what Jesus says about the cause of cervical cancer in case any of it resonates. I know it sure does for me, though I have yet to feel it all. However, I have reflected on what huge demands I have put on the male for emotional intimacy and also, as you said Felicitas engaged sexually without love and done many things sexually I didn't want to truly do, but did it to avoid men's anger or disapproval. Many women will relate to these feelings, but it is not dealing with my angry demand ( I was in denial) that has caused my cancer - not the original causal grief.

"Suppressed anger with the male's desire for sexual intimacy without emotional intimacy, or your own demand for emotional intimacy without sexual intimacy.
It includes a willingness to sacrifice self by pandering to men sexually or emotionally rather than emotionally resolve the situation internally.
It also includes an emotional unwillingness to engage sexually but still physically engaging in order to avoid men's disapproval or to obtain your own sexual satisfaction."

I just wanted to add to Phoebe's advice (Thanks Phoebe - that is helpful to me too) and may have already watched them, but the talks on Sexual Attraction 20110625 are great for this stuff. And yes that feedback session was very good and I gained a lot from it.

Also, it takes time to peel back some of the layers. We all have sexual issues of one sort or another, but it is really important to get peeling.

Best Wishes
Maxine

Phoebe Bruce
Community Member

Post by Phoebe Bruce » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:59 am

Hi Felicitas and Maxine,

Felicitas, when you said:
Felicitas wrote:I have never given birth nor do I feel that I am sexually suppressed
my response, though while I feel is true about us all having sexual suppression within our souls, came from an analysis of how I, myself, felt and remember engaging my life when I felt that I was not sexually suppressed.... It was probably a time when I was was causing most damage and engaging physically sexually with a number of men over a period of about 3 years. This to me was a lack of sexual suppression! So that was my feeling about those words you used to describe yourself, which I see do not have to mean the same thing.

It's so interesting to see that in a time, for me, when I felt least sexually suppressed, I was in addiction at least 2-3 steps away from any real causal emotion which, when felt, may actually enable true sexual expression. that is, causal feeling -> shame/fear -> judgement -> addiction. Epic amounts of suppression! Actually, I think I have always engaged at this level in all my sexual interactions.

For me my period cramps began full power as I said as soon as I entered a relationship with my last partner, like debilitating agony every months for at least 2 years. Maxine your comments of what Jesus said is the cause of cervical cancer have rung true. That is how I felt with my ex partner, like "why should I give you sex, you need to love me and make me feel safe and secure and then i'll give it to you" It was an angry feeling, a demand, and basically my sexual desire gradually became totally stunted over 4 years until we separated. I actually have had cervical cell changes on my pap smear about 8 years ago...a sign that something was wrong now in hindsight. And this gives me an insight as to what that was. Thank you!

Felicitas
Community Member

Post by Felicitas » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:52 pm

Hi

Thank you for sharing the feedback Jesus gave you reg. the emotional reasons for cervical cancer Maxime. You said it reached a new level with the cancer for you, does this mean you have/ had period cramps as well? It is not clear from your post and it would be good to get more insights.

I have been digging more into the issues and even so I can also relate to what Maxime shared on the emotional reason around cervical cancer and also your example on it Phoebe, my law of attraction is pointing out to me that it is related to shame.

And I have the strong feeling that this is the true, as I have an underlying feeling of being bad, and a fear of feeling myself to be bad.
I have the tendency to pander to other women, to avoid their angry and jealous projections and other women seem to perceive my feeling that I am 'globally bad', which was created by my mothers abuse, and are able to shame me and make me feel even more bad.

As Jesus pointed out in the video below, which I tuned into while listening on divine truth radio, not knowing what video or talk it actually was, and which I found again later when I searching on the DT YouTube channel for a video on shame (my law of attraction working beautifully here), shame is an effect emotion.

The core injury for me seems to be my mother shaming me when I was a little child and making me feel 'globaly bad ' by attacking me and making me believe that it is my fault that my father projects onto me sexually and wants sexual validation from me. Later when my body developed I remember that I felt ashamed when I had my period and I had to spend the weekend with my father, I felt ashamed about my body growing into a women in front of both of my parents as I felt their icky projections or the effect of the icky projections from early childhood.

The shame itself, as it is an effect emotions does not need to be felt, as Jesus points out, but the core injury eg. the abusive treatment of the parents, the feelings of being used, abused and not loved need to be felt.

Here is the video on shame
http://youtu.be/V5Q3ZBRMVGI
http://youtu.be/V5Q3ZBRMVGI

Does anyone know if there are more videos were Jesus speaks about shame, especially sexual shame?

I still want to also work with my believes about being a women, and my unloving and addictive demands towards men and will work with the technique Phoebe shared, as well as digging deeper into the core injury my parents caused. I feel very angry with them at the moment.

If someone feels I have missed something or there are other issues that could be relevant for the pain, please share.

Thank you
Felicitas

Courtney
Community Member

Post by Courtney » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:00 pm

Hi Felicitas, in the feedback session for me Jesus and Mary recorded recently, they discuss sexual shame.

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC9XjhgAS4U

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgr4GmrMhuI

Felicitas
Community Member

Post by Felicitas » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Thank you Courtney

Felicitas
Community Member

Post by Felicitas » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:01 pm

I am also going to work with this book Maureen suggested on another thread, - Repressed Memories, A journey to recovery from sexual abuse, to see if there is anything for me to uncover. It also is relevant for physical and emotional abuse.
http://www.amazon.com/Repressed-Memorie ... xual+Abuse
Thank you Maureen