Will I ever be good enough? Healing the daughters of narcissistic mothers

What other books or texts did you find useful in developing your understanding?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Felicitas
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Will I ever be good enough? Healing the daughters of narcissistic mothers

Post by Felicitas » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:50 am

This book is also on Mary's book list and Kate posted a link to the list on the thread.

There is also an audio version on audible read by Karyl Mc Bride, the author, herself.
Her voice is soothing and compassionate and one can feel that she cares deeply.
She stresses the importance on accepting not having been loved by your mother and the grieving and allowing oneself to feel ones feelings that is necessary to heal.
I am still in the accepting phase and I feel grateful to have this book to come back to (esp. Chapter 11) when I feel doubt coming up and I slip into denial of the fact that my mother did not love me and that it deeply hurt me.

http://www.amazon.com/Will-Ever-Good-En ... gh+audible

Felicitas
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Will I ever be good enough? Healing the daughters of narcotic mothers

Post by Felicitas » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:54 am

Sorry - the title above is not spelled right, overlooked autotype mistake.

It should have been

Healing the daughters of NARCISSISTIC mothers

Nicky
Site Admin

Re: Will I ever be good enough? Healing the daughters of narcissistic mothers

Post by Nicky » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Hi Felicitas

Just a note to say that I noticed your mis-spelling in your thread title and have amended it for you.

Cheers
Nicky

Felicitas
Community Member

Re: Will I ever be good enough? Healing the daughters of narcissistic mothers

Post by Felicitas » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:54 pm

Thank you Niki for changing it.

I also want to thank you for your feedback on the earth change post
...by posting such content, you are opening yourself up to others potentially listening to information not in harmony with DT and thus being influenced by it. If they are influenced by it in a negative way (leading them away from truth) it will have a negative impact on your own soul
I didn't realize that at the time of posting and until you pointed it out.
Thank you Niki