Processing in the sleep state

No hiding places are found here!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike A.
Muted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Processing in the sleep state

Post by Mike A. » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:11 pm

Does anyone know if it is possible to process emotions in the sleep state?

LauraR
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Processing in the sleep state

Post by LauraR » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:41 pm

Hello Mike,
I have been continuing to "intend" to remember my sleep state and to journal as much as I can upon awaking.
Last night I had a dream/spirit state experience - I am not sure which it was but will refer to it as a dream for ease of explanation. In the dream I allowed myself to feel fear from an angry spirit. Just briefly, I was inside an old building and there was a male spirit that was trying to frighten me away. He was extremely angry and raging at me. I was lying on the floor and he was ontop of me - although there was no hint of sexual attack - more that he was just doing his best to scare me so that I would never come back. I remember telling myself to just feel my fear - just feel it. I screamed and then I cried quite a bit, but I did not try to get away.
Later in the dream, there were other women there and I was telling the women to just feel there fear and the spirits would go away. That I had just done it and the spirit left me. I explained to them the fear is what the spirits use to control us. During the dream I felt like I understood completely - not so sure now that I am "awake". I really don't know if it was just a dream or an actual spirit state experience, but it represents a bit of a change for me either way.
Anyway, if you are still following this thread, I thought you might be interested. I am going to keep a close eye on my Law of Attraction over the next few days to see if I experience any changes.
Cheers!
LauraR

LauraR
Community Member

Re: Processing in the sleep state

Post by LauraR » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:00 pm

As a follow up to yesterday's post, I did experience a change in my Law of Attraction. Yesterday I made a few small mistakes during the day that in the past would have sent me into fear and I would have proceeded to beat up on myself. You know - how stupid! How could you have made such a mistake?! It would have been relentless for a while. I am happy to say the violence against myself didn't happen - which is a major change for me. I also believe it indicates the level of negative influence I was receiving from spirits. My feeling is the experience from the night before where I allowed the fear, must have processed some causal emotion, but I am not sure.
Then early this morning, probably around 2:00 am, I woke up to physical pain in my body. It was a pain I am not familiar with - I have not experienced it before. The pain radiated from the very base of my spine - possibly my root chakra - up to the middle of my back. I was also aware of a very angry spirit over me. It was a male spirit and I don't know if it was the same one from the night before but the intention felt the same - just to scare the heck out of me. I immediately said to myself to stay with my body, to feel into the pain, to breathe. I was aware the spirit was there and very angry, but I just kept telling myself to breathe and to stay with my body and I eventually fell back to sleep. The entire experience probably only lasted maybe 5 or ten minutes. I cannot be sure as I did not check the clock. I woke this morning and that particular pain in my body is gone. Unfortunately I still have the others I was previously aware of :(
The one thing I did not do during both experiences is to pray for God's love or for help from my guides (however I am getting some insistence that of course my guides were there. How else would I have stayed so calm) So as it is possible that some fear may have left me, I do not believe I received God's love during the experience. I am also not aware what was happening previous to my awakening. There is also the chance that I was just suppressing my fear? I am not taking anything for granted.
Again, anything I notice as it relates to my Law of Attraction, I will let you know. And anyone who might be reading this post, I am very open to feedback or interpretation. I am very exciting about this growing ability.
Cheers!
LauraR