Jealousy

Everybody's favourite topic
Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Jealousy

Post by Eloisa » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:28 am

Firstly thank you Jesus and Mary for sharing a discussion with us that included Jealousy and the dynamics between women, it was hugely valuable! This post is inspired by that chat.

If we can see where our error lies and how to change that in a positive direction on any given issue, we have the opportunity to change. The potential for change when God’s Truth is known is really exciting!

There have been a number of attractions on the forum, publicly and privately, that have been attacking in a back handed way. When you read the words said, the women (in these cases), seem like they are being honest and sharing how they feel. But when I feel about what is being said it feels attacking. There is a difference between being honest, transparent and open about our feelings in a genuine sincere manner, and projecting the feelings we have that are still unfelt.

We are going to be using jealousy as an example in this post.

We are emotional beings. Our souls are powerful and create our current reality.
People react to our soul based feelings rather than what we say.

As Jesus and Mary teach we live in the emotional reality. We often think that our emotions are not as important as the intellectual and physical part of ourselves, actually the opposite is true. God made us to be 100% emotional beings. Because we are emotional beings our souls are powerful creators and actually dictate our intellectual and physical decisions. Our Soul creates our current reality and we act and react to soul based feelings rather than words.

The Law of Attraction, God’s Messenger of Truth, brings us gifts. It is showing us where our soul condition is at, right now and how to grow in a positive direction every moment of every day.

Attractions and choices we make are all about our emotions, are emotional attractions or about emotional addictions.

Any confusion that any of us may have is due to our lack of understanding of how the law of attraction really works in regards to our soul injuries.

God is giving us the perfect opportunity for the most amount of personal growth each moment, it is up to us to recognise and take those opportunities. God’s laws are designed to keep working on us no matter what.

There seems to be some confusion on the forum about the difference between being self reflective vs admitting but continuing to justify our unloving emotions/actions towards others or ourselves.

God is constantly giving us opportunities, we are not always recognising them. We need to be honest, for example: “yes I feel jealous” then we need to find out WHY. Especially when the person we have the feeling towards has done nothing to us and is not responsible for harming us in any way. We need to sincerely look at what is going on in OURSELVES and work through the issue for ourselves with God, for both parties.

Jealousy is an addiction, an anger based emotion we use to avoid our own feelings

Definition of Jealousy from Jesus:
Jealousy is an anger based, attacking emotion. From God’s perspective it is a sin and unless we are willing to address it there is an issue.
(you could substitute other emotions above also)
Jealousy is the refusal to feel ones own worth (the feelings you have of your own worth) in the company of the other person. So that person becomes jealous as a way of avoiding their real feelings about themselves.” Jesus quote
“If you aspire to be like a person and you feel you are not - which is an issue of worth - and you refuse to feel your own feelings, that feeling you will project at the person” (in this case jealousy) Jesus quote
Projections vs owning our emotions

Let’s take the comment/feeling: ‘You are beautiful - I feel jealous’. ‘You have that - I don’t - I feel jealous’.

Just because you say you are jealous doesn’t stop the projection.
The projections don’t stop until you feel about the issue. Saying, ‘I am just being honest about how I feel,’ can become a way of manipulating or justifying what you are doing and an excuse not to feel through the issue and rather pull someone else down in order to make yourself feel better, or to avoid feeling how you really feel.

So the difference between owning and projecting is as follows:

Firstly, realise you have the feeling, “I feel jealous”, notice it, notice when you have it, with whom etc, then feel it fully (there is no need to involve others in this part), and discover why you feel that way towards another person - emotionally (this will happen automatically when you feel it), this is owning it.

Secondly, there is projecting the feeling of anger/attack at others (which by the way is happening every time we don’t feel any of the feelings we have) rather than exploring, investigating and feeling your own pain about it. This is a choice we make in our heart when we choose to harm/attack others because we don’t want to feel our own pain.

In the example of jealousy in this case, the excuse or justification to project it at another is the refusal to feel feelings about their own worth and using that as an excuse to attack another.

Truth and transparency are so important. Truth is the doorway or opening to Love. Without God’s truth we cannot actually receive Love.

So when is it okay to admit to the unloving treatment of another?

It is always okay to admit your feelings to yourself and God, in fact you need to be totally transparent and open with yourself and God about EVERYTHING.

Truth is the only way that we are going to actually grow in a positive direction and Truth is the thing that opens us up to Love, so it is very important. (Jesus reminds us again and again of this in the information he presents).

What are our true intentions and motivations?

It is important to be truthful with those around you, with a caveat being as long as your intention is not to harm them; which is something you are going to have to become sensitive to if you don’t notice or automatically do it and feel it is ’normal’ to pull others down. Upholding basic ethics - treating others as you would LIKE to be treated; examining our intentions and becoming aware of our addictions as soon as possible so we know and are sensitive to what we are doing/feeling and how it is affecting others and ourselves, is a good place to begin. Our intentions and choices are the important part.

It is good to question things and find out why we do what we do, and to understand what is going on. Discussing issues openly, honestly and transparently is how we learn, find out more and get in touch with how we really feel which is really important. We just need to examine our intentions and underlying motivations and the feelings we have for doing so. We often need the opportunity to recognise what we are doing before we can actually see it for ourselves in order to change, mostly this seems to come from external sources in the beginning.

When you are wanting to tell another person about the negative feelings you have towards them, be very honest about why you are doing it. Examine and feel your intentions and desire to do so first.

You could ask yourself questions such as below:

• Is it because you desire to Love them?

• Is it to avoid guilt?

• To avoid taking responsibility to personally change?

• To avoid being caught out on the issue?

• To hurt/harm or pull another person down?

• To make yourself feel better or look like you are more honest than another without humility or loving intention?

Or is it a true apology, because you have taken all the time you needed to investigate the roots of it all, and have a huge desire to repent for the damage that it must have caused? If it is a true apology you will know you have felt through the causal reasons why you did it and in doing so will do everything in your power to never do that to them again.

If you have a “close" ongoing friendship, where the person doesn't know what you have been feeling about them, it is good to be honest, this is what friends do. But before you do that, you must be honest with yourself that you actually want to change. You are not a friend if you feel such feelings towards another person, expect them to absorb them and have not intention to change yourself.

If you do not want to change, or are not even close to realising the sin of what you are doing/have done, you are going to continue to treat people unlovingly due to acting out of the injury you have yet to heal.

If I was in that situation I would withdraw from the person physically and emotionally stating that I have been feeling some pretty strong unkind emotions towards them which I know they do not deserve but since I am yet to change I must leave the friendship for the time being to do so.

We engage addictions when we don’t desire to feel our own feelings

When we have a ‘need’ or a compulsion to tell another about our feelings towards them, this is an indication that there is an addiction in play (revisiting the Assistance Group presentations would be super beneficial to find out more about this from Jesus, Mary and Cornelius first hand. Link below). Depending on our intention it can be manipulative and an underhanded way of attacking them in order to avoid our own feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WizardShak ... addictions

There is often an addiction between those who desire to feel powerful & attack and those who desire to self attack (please note self attack is also an addiction, which is a sin. Attack of another is never okay and we need to find out why we desire to attack another rather than feel our own feelings).

Lets talk about the addiction dynamic going on: If the person who self attacks (due to being taught to do it by their parents) chose instead to feel their fear of attack and how poorly treated they were as a child (which the law of attraction is showing them), they would no longer emotionally accept the attack. Those who want to feel powerful might still try it, but wouldn’t get the desired result. The same goes for the one who wants to feel powerful. If they actually felt their own feelings about themselves they would no longer project the emotion any longer, nor take advantage of those who feel powerless, less than etc.

Addictions are sins. If we emotionally knew the truth of what we were doing we would not do it.

(Jesus and Mary talk about this in detail the following feedback session:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eYgZkd ... tbd-OD7xk)

So my fear of feeling my own pain causes me to act in an addiction (sin) that reinforces the sinful behaviour in myself and another person. This is all due to me NOT wanting to feel my own emotion/s. So each party has something to feel here for themselves. This is the beauty of God’s Way, we can change and grow no matter what anyone else chooses to do, it is about our desire and how we choose to use our will.

This dynamic is played out by both parties to get and/or avoid certain emotions/addictions.
If one party chooses differently then there is potential for change.

Jesus has said if we knew, emotionally, the truth of what we were doing when we choose to live in our addictions we would not do it (due to how damaging it is to ourselves and others).

This demonstrates that often we are intellectually ‘getting things’ but missing them emotionally. Real change cannot occur until it is in our soul’s as Truth, emotionally. Due to living in addictions we have yet to emotionally accept God’s truth on this matter.

Grieving the real issues is essential. When we don’t we automatically engage in addictions.

As previously mentioned, people react to our feelings and what is truthfully coming out of our soul rather than the words we say and actions we take. Those people who decided that attack and taking advantage of others is okay to do, will always be drawn to the ones who allow that treatment.

So if I attract women who feel they can attack me and it is easy for them to do so, it is because they feel my addiction to self sabotage and they feel my own addiction to not wanting to see how a woman treats me and my hope that she will treat me better than what she is/has. My own desire to avoid feeling the real feelings that I have not yet healed from my childhood cause me to act in addiction.

Women who feel and make the choice that it is okay to attack, will do so, as this is the way they chose to feel better about themselves.

If I just felt my true feelings about myself and how I was treated by others, then I would not be addicted to self attack. Even more importantly if I have grieved the treatment I received by my mother and father I would no longer avoid it by addictive and self destructive techniques.

In return some women would maybe feel unsure of themselves due to their addictions and emotions being challenged, but I would say they wouldn't even be attracted to communicating with me in the same manner as they have been. Or even be attracted unless they are willing to change themselves.

Repentance:

One example Jesus gave us as a way of knowing that we have worked through an emotion and are truly repentant, having felt the causal reasons why we did what we did, is when the person we have been attacking is naturally drawn to contact us without us contacting them. They will feel the difference and our love for them in steep contrast to our hostile and attacking feelings. They will seek us out, rather than us seeking them out. We would also automatically feel our emotions without any desire to attack another person or defend ourselves (our pain).

How cool is repentance?! (We have yet to personally experience this for ourselves).

Repentance (and forgiveness) are great things with only positive results - Jesus

I reckon we ought to pay more attention to Jesus!

So in summary:

• We are emotional beings. Our souls are powerful and create our current reality. People react to our soul based feelings rather than what we say.

• The Law of Attraction is showing us where we are at every moment of every day. It is the messenger of Truth.

• Truth and Transparency are so important. Truth is the ‘doorway’ or opening to Love. Without Truth you cannot actually receive any Love.

• What are our true intentions and motivations for sharing with others?

• Projections vs owning our emotions

• Jealousy is an anger based emotion - to avoid our own feelings - its an addiction

• Addictions are sins. If we emotionally knew the truth of what we were doing we would not do it

• We engage addictions when we don’t desire to feel our own feelings

• Grieving the real issues is essential. When we don’t we automatically engage in addictions

• Repentance is an amazing process which only has awesomely positive results.

Love

Lena and Eloisa

*Aside: What we can’t see we cannot change. There is a mediumship recording with Jesus, Mary & Robert James Lee’s about this (link below), how difficult it is to change and work through the things you see as ‘normal’ or not as problems. Those things you know about and may even perceive to be ‘hard’ are actually more straight forward than the things we feel are ‘normal’ and don’t notice.

http://divinetruth.com/www/en/audio/Med ... aar%29.mp3

Courtney
Community Member

Re: Jealousy

Post by Courtney » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:34 pm

This is just amazing. Thank you so much Lena and Eloisa!

Marina Smargiannakis
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Marina Smargiannakis » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:51 pm

Thank you for this post.

Nicky
Site Admin

Post by Nicky » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:20 pm

I'd like to thank both Eloisa & Lena for taking much of their own time to compile this feedback and information shared by Jesus & Mary for the benefit of us all, especially in such a clear manner. Of course a big thank you to Jesus & Mary for being generous in sharing this stuff.

This is a huge gift to everyone on the forum. There is quite a lot of stuff in there that I don't yet understand emotionally so a great opportunity to put some things into practice!

Nicky

Rita
Community Member

Post by Rita » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:27 pm

Thank you both very very much Eloisa and Lena.
I understand now a few things so much better.

Rita
Community Member

Post by Rita » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:48 am

"Discussing issues openly, honestly and transparently is how we learn..."

Yes! And I haven't learnt all this yet in my soul.

So for me it's very very  helpful too  to read the strikes as I am learning gradually when the  issues discussed are  covertly, dishonestly and non-transparently.
And when I am covert, dishonest and non-transparent in my daily life.

And it's a shocker at times.

And also a big thank you to those who got  striked as i am learning from you and I would have often acted in a similar way.

And I feel really really sad if you got striked and are so devasted  or so hurt in your view of yourself that you can't take the corner again and return.

I occasionally meet people after months or a year and at a place we both never go to and we talk.

And I find out about their hurt and their perception of what has happened and that they haven't listen again to DT. And they are amazed that I am not as offended (by what AJ has said to me) as they thought I would be. And I tell them that I used to be very upset/ offened/sick physically / finished with DT for days or weeks.

And that in the end after being 120% sure that I am right and he is wrong,  in the end  every single time I could actually see that he (Jesus ) was right, was very very loving and I in my façade chose holding onto my great image of my self and judged him being unloving and  harsh to me and completely misunderstands me.

And sometimes later I get a thank you email  to my surprise (I thought talked too much and didn't feel)  saying eg that they have managed to  watch the interaction now for the first time and that their perception and memory of it was completely wrong and that they started listening (to mp3's) again.

So this story just to say .... come back and look again ( if you got striked and you dont even know that you are living daily still in your hurt)

Kate
Community Member

Post by Kate » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:28 am

Thanks for sharing what Mary and AJ shared with you! I was keen to hear more from the time you mentioned you had received information, as this is a key issue for myself too.

Kate

Phoebe Bruce
Community Member

Post by Phoebe Bruce » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:48 am

Dear Eloisa and Lena,

thank you so much for taking the time to compile this fantastic information.

Eloisa, I just want to thank you for bringing this issue to my attention, of jealousy, through your feedback to me. It feels like it is something I have always known is a big issue for me, this 'competition', but have tried to ignore it, or pretend its not as big as it is, or focus on other things. It feels so 'ugly', I guess that must be because of my own judgments about it, and it is feeling really uncomfortable to begin to deconstruct.

I can see now (as my guides pointed me in the direction of reading my journals kept meticulously from age 12 onwards - which i've felt repelled and ashamed to read thoroughly until now) that, as Lena suggested to me, this competition with women seems to always be in some relation to winning the approval or attention from men, even abstractly when there is no man present. i am beginning to get the sense that, through intellectual deconstruction at least, this issue hinges on some massive great big hole connected to my self worth, related to both my mum and dad.

It seems through my life, I have both had jealousy and attack projected towards me from women, and I have been the jealous attacker. I am wondering, is that possible to have have both responses stemming from the same injury?

Thanks again,
Phoebe

Eloisa
Community Member

Post by Eloisa » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:53 am

Hey Phoebe,

I don't know for certain the answer to your question.

I suggest feeling and working through the feelings and you will know for certain for yourself when you do this exactly what is going and why in each situation, until then you will only be guessing.

Probably even asking the question is a fear based desire to know before you feel? I reckon that is why I want to know rather than just diving in and feeling about it.

Sorry I cannot give you more clarity.

I am experimenting with going with whatever I feel in the moment and just feeling that. I have heard that if I feel and desire to know the Truth I will find it. I just need to sincerely ask God and be open to feeling the answer.

The recent Law of Compensation, Forgiveness, Repentance, Prayer talks are really awesome with all sorts of awesomely helpful things you can do! Like feeling, smile.... I felt really inspired by them.
I put the YouTube links under the Law of Compensation forum title.

I think it is great going back to your diaries/journals. I have done it and it has been really helpful and raised some memories I was denying previously.

Eloisa

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:20 am

Hi Phoebe,

I have found for my self, that when I judge what I do, or did, I can not feel the real feelings, the ones I need to feel about what I do/did.
I just feel the judgement, and as you say "ugly" or "horrible" feelings that aren't real.

I found that in reality, the real emotions without the judgement of them, I can feel much easier, they don't have a description about them being ugly or horrible, they are just feelings streaming out of me.

I do judge my deeds often still. And I can say with confidence that while I am judging I am not feeling, in fact I am postponing the real feelings. So nothing inside of me will change and no relief will come, as the real stuff hasn't been touched on while there is judgment.

It is an addiction in its self.

Lena