Hello from Sydney

Say Hi to everyone - we’d love to get to know you
julie_bennion
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello from Sydney

Post by julie_bennion » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:55 pm

Dear Eloisa ~
As with the others here, I am deeply moved to read all of what you've so heartfully shared. I'm so glad you've joined us!

Warm Welcome,
Julie

Eloisa
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Eloisa » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:39 am

Hey Eloisa and others on this thread.

I have some concerns with what is going on here.

I feel that there are some addictions at play between yourself Eloisa and spirits and between Eloisa and the people replying to this thread (both parties).
Please bare in mind it is the FEELINGS rather than what is being said.

I don't know what those addictions are, but I felt to mention it so that there is an opportunity for self reflection and to feel more into it if you choose to.

Love

Eloisa Lytton-Hitchins

PS there is heaps of facade and addictions going on for many of us on the forum at this moment and there is an opportunity to explore more sincerely in order to help us give them up and grow.

Real Jesus
Banned

Post by Real Jesus » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:38 am

Hi Eloisa (Lytton-Hitchens, not Eloisa2 :-) )

I feel there are some issues of love within your comment.

You said:
Eloisa wrote:I don't know what those addictions are, but I felt to mention it so that there is an opportunity for self reflection and to feel more into it if you choose to.
You say yourself that you don't know what addictions are at play, yet you felt it necessary to make a comment about them anyway and to speculate upon those very addictions that you do not know about.

I feel that you, in fact, are in a great deal of addiction and facade.

This is not being said to harm you but to help you.
I hope this feedback will help you to work through the issues addressed here.

Thanks

RJ

Mike A.
Muted

Post by Mike A. » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:51 am

Hi Real Jesus,

I'm not sure what your intentions are here but you are in violation of the forum's rules as you have posted anonymously. If you do not properly introduce yourself I imagine you will be banned very soon.

-Mike

Real Jesus
Banned

Post by Real Jesus » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:54 am

MikeWithGod wrote:Hi Real Jesus,

I'm not sure what your intentions are here but you are in violation of the forum's rules as you have posted anonymously. If you do not properly introduce yourself I imagine you will be banned very soon.

-Mike
Hi Mike,

This was a very condescending comment you made to me and was very attacking.

But I will feel this and will try to understand why I have attracted such a nasty response from you.

RJ

Rita
Community Member

Post by Rita » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:14 am

Hi R,

I don't believe a word you are saying.

Rita

Lena
Community Member

Post by Lena » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:05 am

Hi guys,
I am going to lock this thread for now.

Cheers, Lena