Assistance Groups Thread Discussion

Stuck in your progression? - Ask for advice
Arvarna
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Assistance Groups Thread Discussion

Post by Arvarna » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:43 am

No worries Julie. I wasn't totally sure what your experience had been and if the hostels were different when you stayed at them (sorry I am not sure of your age and if this was quite some time ago or not).

Sage
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sage » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:31 pm

I am so excited to hear how the first group went, and I am looking forward to 'participating' via youtube :) I am also excited to be going to the second session of the second assistance group and hope to continue progressing so that I am ready (have felt through my resistance) for that experience.

I would love to hear how being at the group assisted anyone who went, in their progress and to hear any insights that were garnered. I am so thankful to Jesus and Mary for all their effort in helping us progress, and to all of those who are on the Divine Love Path.

Cheers,
Sage

Arvarna
Community Member

Post by Arvarna » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:15 pm

Cool! I think I am going to that group too :) I have heard really good things about last weeks assistance group but I will let those who went share if they wish to

Sage
Community Member

Post by Sage » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:07 pm

That is cool, I look forward to it!!!

Navjeet Mackie
Newcomer

Post by Navjeet Mackie » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:05 am

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if this is a good place to post this or not, but couldn't find anywhere better. I was just wondering if there has been any discussion about Assistance Groups in Canada. I know that there is discussion about one in the USA and would love to attend that if it does go forward.
I have looked at the chart where Jesus reviews the cost of the overseas assistance groups in a variety of locations. I know that the American dollar is very strong and therefore quite costly for the venue etc. I was just wondering if Canada has been considered because at the moment the Canadian dollar is quite low (as compared to previous years) and is currently on par with the Australian dollar. This would make the cost in Canada quite a bit cheaper then in the states, and I believe most people living in the USA would be able to attend fairly easily and it is quite possible that it would be cheaper in the end for them as well.
I live in Nova Scotia (Eastern Canada) and would be happy to look into venues that would meet all the requirements if this is at all a desirable option for an Assistance Group. I don't know if Jesus and Mary will read this, so will probably send an email to the Divine Truth office as well.
If anyone has any more information on a possible Assistance Group in Canada, I would love to hear it.
Thanks everyone,
Navjeet (Lisa)

Niky
Community Member

Post by Niky » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:12 am

Grahamsutherland wrote:Actually the Sunshine Coast airport is the closest. Taxi fare from there is likely to be Aus $50 or $60. However there are also minibuses that come up from Brisbane airport and should be able to drop at the venue but I cant think of their name and you would probably have to book in advance.
just going through this post again, and weird I don't remember reading this post, I missed it somehow. Anyway, thanks for the info, Graham.

Grahamsutherland
Community Member

Post by Grahamsutherland » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Jenn and i are currently two thirds of the way thru the march assistance group on a day off.
Having been to loads of AJs seminars in the past i can say that these are the best ever. The structure and presentation gives us a higher chance of actually getting what he is on about and gives us great pointers to how to go about changing towards getting onto the straight and narrow path to God.
Some people arent asking questions probably out of fear and that would be to their detriment. A few have asked seemingly simple questions and have received answers that have rocked their world. Some have asked questions that show incredible courage in exposing their innermost shame and secrets to the world. However if it is your only chance to get personal guidance from Jesus why wouldnt you feel your fear and do it anyway?
It is up to us all to experiment with what he says, which is really just pointers, advice and sign posts to help us discover the real emotional truth for ourselves in our own experience.
Graham

Marina Smargiannakis
Community Member

Post by Marina Smargiannakis » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:50 pm

Hi Graham,

That is beautiful to hear (read) and really looking forward to watching the new group material, here in the U.S..

Courtney
Community Member

Post by Courtney » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:54 pm

Just a note to let you all know I just noticed that the audio files for the first Feb 2016 Aus Assistance Group are up! Yay!!

http://divinetruth.com/www/en/html/inde ... t-2016.htm

Arvarna
Community Member

Post by Arvarna » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:41 pm

Cool!