an observation on law of attraction in work?

My LoA sucks right now!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Darragh
Muted

an observation on law of attraction in work?

Post by Darragh » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:32 am

Hi all, So during the week I was feeling down. I asked the Lord to show my why. I held onto the feeling and memories came to light. The feeling I was getting was a stuffy congested feeling. Anyhow memories were from childhood. I was in work at the time. I decided to head to the nearest cafe for something different and to feel. On the way more memories came to light. The common theme with the memories were times I was rejecting invitations income company and times I was being involved in company trying to push or try too hard to trigger something. My guess is wanting to be involved or maybe just being wanted. So I arrived at the cafe at lunchtime and it was almost full. Standing with my tray looking for a table in was feeling different. Suddenly a person looked up and said "your welcome to join me at this table". I've never been asked before. I kind of was shocked a little. I thanked her but said there was a table free by the window so I choose to sit there instead.

I was very grateful but there was another feeling there also. I didn't expect it anymore. So more like lack of that feeling. Since then I've been more helpful around the house. I get involved more in activities but am more honest also about my part in it. Probably why I'm writing this entry now. I don't know what happened but I'm happy to observe and move on.

Perry
Community Member

Re: an observation on law of attraction in work?

Post by Perry » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi Darragh,

I just got a warm feeling when I read your post. It feels like you have probably worked through some anger or expectation feelings ect, since you were offered a seat which you say is unusual for you... nice LOA I say, instead of being 'rejected' you were 'invited'.

I also feel you must have worked through some emotions of 'taking personal responsibility'. I say that, as I have gone through that myself in the past. Wanting to take personal responsibility also promoted me to want to keep my house more in order, and other areas of my life actually. It suddenly dawned on me that I had been expecting 'someone' else or God to do everything for me. Whence I realised that I had the power to change my life by engaging my 'will', I felt much more motivated to see what I else I could do/and be in my life. There's more for me to go, however I am finding the more responsible I became, God also helps me with other unexpected gifts. It's like the old saying 'God helps those who help themselves'.

Thanks for sharing, hope things become even more fruitful

Darragh
Muted

Post by Darragh » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:19 pm

Thanks Perry.

I have another observation but questionable. I'm looking for a registered gas installer, A Glassing expert, a tattoo artist, a second-hand car salesman and another to send me a quote for some jobs. None of them are getting back to me. I believe that they might think that the job isn't worth it. Perhaps "i'm not worth it". So that's the shiny packet on that one. I would like them to feel that these jobs are worth it. So maybe i will feel gratitude for the job done first. I remember this instant think that at the time of looking for the quotes I was expecting gratitude for choosing them out of the rest of the bunch. I even want to feel special despite that there might not be much of a monitory award for dealing with me. So this is a good experiment in so far as i'm sure i'm not the only one that has experienced this. Perhaps it might create a change, or repair a natural progression?

Darragh
Muted

Post by Darragh » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:21 pm

Wanting to feel special is part of a facade. Saying this just highlighted this to me

Darragh
Muted

Post by Darragh » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:04 pm

So Here is the update on that. I decided to feel am i worthy. Do I have worth. The answer i got is that they are not looking for gratitude, they are looking for money. However something else happened. I entered a feeling of confusion/questioning my value to god. I got this notion that If I allow gods love to enter me then i am that person. I felt the need to paint 2 paintings before bed, when i did get to bed well Last night was a sleepless night, tossing and turning. Today was great though! I was on top of my game. Being helpful, assertive, forthright, alert, didn't yawn once. So I think i'm starting to accept me for who i am. Not a measure of worth but an acceptance of the content of my character. I conclude that I am both what i am and have to full potential to be what i am not, so long as i love the content of who i am and who i am not. Which is everything. Today, I grabbed any opportunity the law of attraction presented to me. saying hallo to strangers, being nice on the road, smiling at others, I also found myself less distracted and not so needy. I was volunteering myself to help others for free. How do i feel now? Worthy, humble served up on a bed of emotion.
The paintings are on "A Moment of time" page
Love to all, Darragh

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable